Photo

2010 Majestic room reservations

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 QCbride

QCbride
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:01 PM

You Americans got it good! I was quoted a much higher rate to leave from Toronto in April (1700$) for the Majestic! Makes me wonder if we shouldn't all shuttle out to Buffalo!!

#12 erinsny24

erinsny24
    • 109 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

There you go QCbride! I am still waiting for hotel prices to be out before I do anything! Very frustrating! So at least you have a firm quote!

#13 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
      • 280 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TA Maureen
        I'm in South Jersey near Philly and I have rates for April 2010 if you need help for your friend feel free to email me. Actually I have rates for the resort for the end of April. Airfare will be published in the next few weeks so I can give resort rates but package rates will take a few weeks.
        Hi TA Maureen,

Any news on rates for May 2010? I am getting married May 18, 2010 and am anxious to see the rates for 2010.

#14 liujessicam

liujessicam
        • 25 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TA Maureen
          I'm in South Jersey near Philly and I have rates for April 2010 if you need help for your friend feel free to email me. Actually I have rates for the resort for the end of April. Airfare will be published in the next few weeks so I can give resort rates but package rates will take a few weeks.
          Hi Maureen,
          thanks so much!
          I sent you an email :)

#15 alexlleon

alexlleon
          • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:24 PM

hey does anyone know how many days before the bride and groom have to be at the resort before the wedding?

#16 xcandilkx

xcandilkx
            • 30 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:45 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think its the following.....For a legal wedding you must be there 3 full days prior to the wedding. (not including holidays or weekend)

#17 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
              • 291 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:38 AM

In the DR it doesn't matter how long you are there. You can step of the plane and get married.

#18 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
                • 303 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:48 PM

oh good cause I was looking for rooms and it said unavailable so I was hoping they weren't all booked up! lol

#19 anna_c

anna_c
                  • 44 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

Majestic just came out with hotel pricing for 2010 yesterday!!!!! I'm sure they'll have some specials running in the next months but its good to know that they have pricing so that we can give our guests an idea.

#20 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
                    • 291 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by anna_c
                      Majestic just came out with hotel pricing for 2010 yesterday!!!!! I'm sure they'll have some specials running in the next months but its good to know that they have pricing so that we can give our guests an idea.
                      That's great Anna, thanks for sharing. Now hopefully everyone will get their confirmed dates soon so guests can start booking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users