#51 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
    Ladies, I took the last two days off my workout schedule because I have been soooooo tired from work. Sometimes I don't know how I work 12 hours a day!! Tomorrow I am running and lifting no matter how tired I am. Saturday i am going on a long bike ride in Santa Cruz with some friends.
    What do you do that you work 12 hours a day? I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts, so I definitely feel your pain. It is really hard for me to exercise on days when I'm working!

#52 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:13 PM

Splenda makes brown sugar now?? Yummy!

#53 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:16 PM

They do, although it's not as calorie-free as the original Splenda because it's 1/2 real Brown Sugar, and 1/2 Splenda. But, it's awesome!

#54 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
          Hey, good job Sarah! That's a big improvement over the cheeseburger :)
          Thanks for the positive feedback (and Tammy too)! It really helps me eat better when I know I have to report to someone! Christa, you're doing great too. It's really hard for me to turn down special occasion eating. Although, tonight at work for instance, we're all bringing stuff to make tacos. See- I just can't win- the girls I work with eat so bad at work and are so skinny! I'll catch up to them eventually. I'm just going to eat 1 taco instead of 4!

#55 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:31 PM

OMG I'm I craving chocolate right now.. Mmmm chocolate.... (must be from all the lack of "alone" time I'm having with my FI)

#56 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:32 PM

Be strong Tammy! Think about your dress and your pictures. Have some carrots!

#57 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:40 PM

Oh yeah carrots. :-) Can I dip them in chocolate? lol I'm trying SO hard to keep my mind off it which is making it worse.. Vending machine is right down stairs.. I have a single in my purse.... GET THE EVIL TAMMY OFF MY SHOULDER.. lol

#58 KARLA

KARLA
                • 373 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:41 PM

My teammates are so sweet. Everytime they go on vacation they bring back candy for all of us. The latest just got back from Seattle, Washington and brought us all back a big bag of truffles. 4 truffles later... ahh, make me stop!!

Tonight I'm heading to do cardio and some weights, hopefully legs. The weather is super gloomy here and it just makes me want to go home. I'm hoping I stay motivated to go to the gym today, especially since I have not gone the last 2 days.

#59 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KARLA
                    My teammates are so sweet. Everytime they go on vacation they bring back candy for all of us. The latest just got back from Seattle, Washington and brought us all back a big bag of truffles. 4 truffles later... ahh, make me stop!!

Tonight I'm heading to do cardio and some weights, hopefully legs. The weather is super gloomy here and it just makes me want to go home. I'm hoping I stay motivated to go to the gym today, especially since I have not gone the last 2 days.
                    Ugh, I totally know what you mean Karla. It's all grey overcast ugliness here. This winter weather crap makes me totally want to go home, put my jammies on & watch a movie. You can do it though, I know it!! Be strong, you're going to be sporting that gorgeous dress very soon

#60 KARLA

KARLA
                    • 373 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
                      Ugh, I totally know what you mean Karla. It's all grey overcast ugliness here. This winter weather crap makes me totally want to go home, put my jammies on & watch a movie. You can do it though, I know it!! Be strong, you're going to be sporting that gorgeous dress very soon
                      I know! I'm trying to be really strict just because the wedding is so soon... but truffles, in front of me... that was too much self restrain. I have been slowly but surely "sharing" with people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users