TammyWright

Exercise/Diet ROLL-CALL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Thursday report:

Exercise: 20 min running

Diet:
Breakfast:1 cup oatmeal with skim milk and 1/2 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar
Lunch: 1 small kiwi, 1 grilled cheese sandwich made with 2 pcs lo-carb bread and 2 pcs fat free cheese
Dinner: (This is bad- we went out to eat with Jeff's sister for her birthday dinner) Chips and Salsa, Chicken Ceasar Pita and 10 french fries
Dessert: 1 piece Baklava
Might I recommend Sara Lee 100% Whole Wheat made with honey. It is 1 point for 2 slices! There are a couple of different "sara Lee Whole wheat" choices, be sure to read the label and find the one with the serving size = 2 slices (90 calories per serving).

Also, "western alternative bagels". The "alternative" part is the key. Those are one point per bagel and are YUMMY. great for snacks or even sandwiches.

Good tip Rebecca! I'll have to find it next time I go grocery shopping. Right now I'm eating the Orowitz whole wheat and it's 1 point/slice - but because of the high fiber they're noce big peices :)

I am in! I have to get it together.... I got up and I did my 45 min of cardio...I have 5 months and some weeks left I have got to be on the ball...my goal is 30-50 lbs in 5 months...I already have lost 30 so I must get back focused....particularly my eating....I get up and workout every morning m-f, and on sunday and I mess it up by pigging out! I have been doing this for a yr hence the 30 lb lost but I have been sustaining since aug b.c. i wont shape up my eating...we not anymore!

You can do it Sherri, that's amazing how much weight u've already lost....

I though id joing this thread as well and i have less than 5 months 2 go before we leave for the big day....so my goal is ten pounds and a lot of toning...so as soon i'm done school in 1 week I am signing up for pilates calsses 3 times a week and running on the treadmill for 20 min 5times per week

BUMP

Ok, so this hasn't been an active thread for Years, but this is totally what I need. I think it is a great idea and I am hoping there are other out there that agree and maybe we can get this going again.

So I have 31 days to lose at least 4lbs (definitely doable) and would love to tone up my flabby arms for a bit for my strapless dress. Long term goal is to lose a total of 14lbs and have nice toned arms. I am doing WW and I workout at home with my treadmill, elliptical or my library of workout dvds. Last night I did P90x Kenpo x. Tonight I think I will do the treadmill for at 45minutes while I watch SATC episodes that my FI bought me.

I already lost 30 lbs as of January 2009, and kept it off until November and from then until lasy May I gained back 15lbs. I now want to get back to where I was (and lose another 5lbs) and stay there.