Sign in to follow this  
Bethanykd

Hi Tulum 10-30-09

Hi Nadine

Looks like we meet again on this page...lol! Have you been to Dreams Tulum yet? I have never been there, but it looks gorgeous! Congrats on your june wedding! You must be soooo excited! I know I can't wait until Oct for mine!

I'm sure you've seen it...but in case you haven't, there is the MOST helpful Dreams Tulum thread here that you HAVE to check out. It's been so helpful to me thus far, and I'm sure it will continue to be throughout the rest of my planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethanykd View Post
Hi Nadine
Looks like we meet again on this page...lol! Have you been to Dreams Tulum yet? I have never been there, but it looks gorgeous! Congrats on your june wedding! You must be soooo excited! I know I can't wait until Oct for mine!

Hey! I have never been there but it looks so gorgeous! Someone posted pictures from this past week - check them out! You'll wish it was October NOW!
bb and Leopardo Dreams Tulum LIVE pictures, photos, and videos, from vacations on webshots

What stage of planning are you at? There is always something to do, but we're getting there :)