Photo

Father/Daughter dance songs

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#51 Mischaka

Mischaka
  • 969 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

It's this song called Your Joy by Chrisette Michelle. at the time I first heard this song my dad was going through chemo and I was thinking the worst. Thank God he's fine right now but this song makes me cry all the time!! and because we have that silly father/daughter relationship...we will cut to a faster song that he...well I used to love when I was a little girl. I'm gonna have to make sure I get that on video...lol

#52 thelandlordsdaughter

thelandlordsdaughter
    • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *Nadine*
      Check out 'daddys little angel' by T Carter
      My gfs dad picked it out for her for their wedding in april and EVERYONE was in tears. It has the best lyrics and is so so cute. I would use it if she hadnt have!
      I heard this song at my cousin's wedding a few months ago, and everyone loved i, especially my uncle. It's a great father daughter dance. I also love "Wonderful Tonight" I've always been a huge Clapton fan :-) I think it would be great to get it played by a live band at my wedding

#53 kerrij

kerrij
      • 300 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

I'm having such a hard time picking! Might go with Daddy's little angel by T Carter...so far it is the most suiting. we leave in 4 days i need to hurry up! lol

#54 LadyD

LadyD
        • 108 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mischaka
          It's this song called Your Joy by Chrisette Michelle. at the time I first heard this song my dad was going through chemo and I was thinking the worst. Thank God he's fine right now but this song makes me cry all the time!! and because we have that silly father/daughter relationship...we will cut to a faster song that he...well I used to love when I was a little girl. I'm gonna have to make sure I get that on video...lol
          I love that song by Chrisette Michelle. It's beautiful.

What faster song are you thinking of?
          Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

#55 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
          • 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:01 PM

thanks for the post! great songs!

#56 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
            • 734 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:34 PM

Great song choices! I'm still debating but I'm leaning towards Mi Nina Bonita.
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
              http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#57 brookefouts

brookefouts
              • 27 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:30 AM

I am having such a hard time with deciding on our father/daughter song. My dad loves the Rolling Stones, but I can't seem to find a fitting song. Any suggestions?

#58 kelly1214

kelly1214
                • 92 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

I heard the BEST father daughter dance song ever last night on XM. "Walk with You" by Edwin McCain. Totally wanted to cry and know it will make my dad ball like a little baby.

YouTube - "Walk With You" - Edwin McCain

What ones are you guys using?

#59 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:27 PM

I'm merging with the "father daughter dance" thread...

#60 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
                    • 224 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

All these songs are sure to make people cry :) GREAT choices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users