Photo

Question for Ivory Dress Brides

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
  • 516 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

All neutrals... will looks great. My dress is Ivory. FI will be in tan suit... groomsmen in white shirts, tan pants. All is well... its the color of the sand! :)

#12 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
    • 475 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

my dress is ivory.. and when i look at it, it looks pretty darn white to me HAHA.. the only time i could really see a difference between my dress and a 'white' dress, was at the seamstresses place when my dress was directly beside another white dress... my FI is wearing a greyish tan suit and it will look fabulous together.. so dont worry... ivory will look great beside the suits! :)

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
      All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#13 ~Debra~

~Debra~
      • 500 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

I'm wearing an ivory dress and my FI is wearing a tan suit. I think it'll find absolutely fine!

#14 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

Ivory is like white so it goes with everything. I have an ivory dress and my groom will be wearing tan.

#15 faithers81

faithers81
          • 93 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:00 PM

Well, my guys finally got their outfits for the big day. My dress is ivory and my fiance is wearing a tan suit with an ivory shirt. The guys are wearing the same pants and the sme shirt, no jacket! We got a great deal at Mens Warehouse. They guys had to pay $80 for both the pants and shirt!

#16 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:34 PM

Awesome! It is hard to beat that! Will the groom be wearing a tie?
              Well, my guys finally got their outfits for the big day. My dress is ivory and my fiance is wearing a tan suit with an ivory shirt. The guys are wearing the same pants and the sme shirt, no jacket! We got a great deal at Mens Warehouse. They guys had to pay $80 for both the pants and shirt!

#17 faithers81

faithers81
              • 93 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

No. We decided no ties. I want him to have a suit, but be casual at the same time. We are also having the guys wear brown leather flip flops. Any suggestions?

#18 march132010

march132010
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DWbride09
                  I don't think it will clash.
                  I have an ivory dress and FH is wearing a white shirt with cream coloured pants.
                  WE ARE WEARING THE COLORS

#19 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
                  • 417 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:19 PM

I don't think it will clash either--I plan on doing tan w/ivory dress.

#20 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                    • 427 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

My dress is also ivory and my FI is wearing a dark tan suit. You will be fine!!!

Jess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users