Photo

DIY Flush Mount Album?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:40 PM

I always offer couples the option to design their own album and i'll get it professionaly printed for them. the albums will run about $500 usually and some taxes and shipping. but i'll send you the dimensions if you know how to edit layouts

#22 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
    • 380 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:49 AM

So what's the word on these companies? Has anyone ordered their books, I would love to hear the reviews.

#23 Simistar

Simistar
      • 645 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by doblauvelt
        So what's the word on these companies? Has anyone ordered their books, I would love to hear the reviews.
        Hi there!

I designed my album pages using Lumapix Fotofusion and ordered a flush-mount album from Black River Imaging and just got it about a week ago...
        And it's AMAZING! Seriously, it's REALLY gorgeous!

I plan on posting a new thread soon with pictures...hopefully this weekend:-)

Any questions -- please ask:-)

#24 bryanpass

bryanpass
        • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Okay, as a husband, I actually really like these DIY albums. My wife showed me Bridebox wedding albums and we started to play with the software. Ha, i actually had a lot of fun creating my album with my wife. It was simple and we were able to work on it together. Ive seen Picaboo and Shutterfly, but <a href="http://www.bridebox">BrideBox Albums</a>  was a bit more friendlier to use. We created our sign in book with it and cant wait to do the real wedding flush mount album. 

#25 acireta

acireta
          • Site Supporter
          • 750 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

I just used Bridebox also! It was really easy to use, I really liked it for the most part. I'm interested to see the quality of the flushmount album. You sound like you were pretty happy with the sign-in book?

Originally Posted by bryanpass 

Okay, as a husband, I actually really like these DIY albums. My wife showed me Bridebox wedding albums and we started to play with the software. Ha, i actually had a lot of fun creating my album with my wife. It was simple and we were able to work on it together. Ive seen Picaboo and Shutterfly, but <a href="http://www.bridebox">BrideBox Albums</a>  was a bit more friendlier to use. We created our sign in book with it and cant wait to do the real wedding flush mount album. 

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#26 CLR

CLR
            • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:35 AM

This is who I plan on using...

My Bridal Pix DIY Flush Mount albums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users