Cake and florist in runaway bay-MOBAY

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 barbiebride

• 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:31 PM

Hey all...its like 20 days till I leave to my wedding destination and i want a beautiful cake not no cheesey free one that they provide...ewww it looks soo bad..they sent me a link to taiflora for nice flowers and their prices are OUTRAGEOUS!!! Im gettn married at the Gran Bahia Princ. runaway aby-mo bay...HELP..times running out and im loosing my mind!!!

#2 sasha

• 42 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

Hi, I can tell you Tai Flora is a very pricey florist. The only company i know is chic events, i am sure they might be fully booked for the season but try getting some help from them. sales@chic-eventsja.com. Good Luck

#3 sasha

• 42 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

I feel your pain. I know Tai flora is very pricey, they really need to rethink their pricing. I can only refer you to Chic Events, they are very cheap and they produce good work, i know they are busy for the season but you can still try send them an email sales@chic-eventsja.com. Good luck and let me know the outcome.

#4 J2K

• 59 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

The florist they used for our wedding at Breezes Runaway Bay was Shangri-La Flowers out of Ocho Rios. You could try finding contact information for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users