Photo

Dreams site visit questions

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 krebsler

krebsler
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:06 PM

My fiance and I are going to be staying at Dreams April 9-16th for a vacation/site visit. If you lovely brides have any questions you would like me to ask Dreams, please let me know. I'll take lots of pictures and post them on here when I return.

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

Enjoy your stay! Have fun! Good luck with your planning!

#3 krebsler

krebsler
      • 153 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dinogomez.com
        Enjoy your stay! Have fun! Good luck with your planning!
        Since you live in Cabo, perhaps you could help me out with a quick weather question. We are planning on getting married December 31, 2010, what weather should we expect? Temperatures? Is it a nice time of year? Any concerns you have for a December wedding? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:34 PM

During the day it will be sunny although not to hot, some chill wind, in the evening cold, be prepared to wear a jacket, I remember one new year's eve on the beach freezing! Water very cold, probably not a good idea to swim. Besides that I think you should be ok.

#5 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

Yes i would like to see lots of pics since I will be there in May. I would really like to know about the food because that is very important and maybe you can check out the night club.

#6 soontobeMrs.L

soontobeMrs.L
            • 47 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by krebsler
              My fiance and I are going to be staying at Dreams April 9-16th for a vacation/site visit. If you lovely brides have any questions you would like me to ask Dreams, please let me know. I'll take lots of pictures and post them on here when I return.
              That is so nice of you!
              If you have a chance, can you post a review about the food/activities and the nightclub.

Much appreciated!
              Kristy

#7 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

Oh this is nice of you. I would also love details and pics of the food and night club.

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

say hi to the ladies for me (mariana, yarai, yessoca, yolanda)...

also, the night club is not REALLY a night club in the sense of what you expect in the US. it is more of a conference rooms with disco-ey lights, bar, music....where people can stay up late and dance, drink, hang out...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 krebsler

krebsler
                • 153 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                  say hi to the ladies for me (mariana, yarai, yessoca, yolanda)...

also, the night club is not REALLY a night club in the sense of what you expect in the US. it is more of a conference rooms with disco-ey lights, bar, music....where people can stay up late and dance, drink, hang out...
                  I understand Dreams wants music done by 11pm on your wedding night. Would this "night club" be a good place to go if your guests would like to continue to dance the night away? Or is it kinda cheesy? We were also thinking it would be fun to have a beach bonfire...is this allowed?

I will definitely give your greetings to the ladies at Dreams. I emailed a week ago inquiring about talking with someone regarding our wedding and received a generalized email stating Yesica will be my WC. Do you have any experience with her? I haven't received any emails confirming a date and would like to get organized before leaving. My fiance and I planned this as a vacation but now being engaged would like to meet with someone and do food taste tests, tours, Q&A, etc. Do you have any recommendations for a WC? I suppose I will just continue emailing Yesica in hopes of hearing back soon. Thanks Tammy!!

#10 krebsler

krebsler
                  • 153 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                    Yes i would like to see lots of pics since I will be there in May. I would really like to know about the food because that is very important and maybe you can check out the night club.
                    Will do! I will take lots of pictures... and will post on photobucket of course! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users