Photo

Ivan Luckie Photography??

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#71 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:52 AM

Here are some of rfriend photos, hope you like!

Rachael&Joel Photo Gallery by Ivan Luckie at pbase.com

#72 Amanda1520

Amanda1520
    • 31 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:42 PM

Ivan!

Nice to see you on here! Wonderful pictures of your friends' wedding. Josh and I will be in Riviera Maya in just 8 short weeks and are so excited to have you there to capture our big day! Your work is truly remarkable!

#73 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
      • 210 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:38 PM

Hi ladies!! I'm so excited to have stumbled upon this thread! I am really picky about pictures and want to get someone amazing to cover our wedding. My wallet however has been protesting all of the spectacular photographers I have come across. After reading through this thread I am so excited to get in touch with Ivan. His work is beautiful! I have emailed him and am hoping that he is within our budget! Keep your fingers crossed for me!! Hope you all have a great day!

#74 ckarraker

ckarraker
        • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

Getting married in Playa Del Carmen June 5th. Would like to know if anyone used him.. need a photographer?!

#75 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
          • 446 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by iluckie
            Here are some of rfriend photos, hope you like!

Rachael&Joel Photo Gallery by Ivan Luckie at pbase.com
            Ivan, these are beautiful! I can't wait for May 2011 for you to make Tyler and I look this good!!

#76 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
            • 210 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

Hi ladies! Happy Monday! I'm so so sooooo excited! I have my contract in hand and will be booking Ivan this weekend!! Hope you all have a great week!

#77 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
              • 429 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

Hello Girlz!

We just officially hired Ivan as our photographer! Yeah, can't wait!!! Now, I can relax a little and hope that these bad dreams go away about not having a photographer!

I will be getting married in 4 weeks and I will definitely let you girlz know how everything goes. I already know he is going to do a fantastic job! GO IVAN ~ GO IVAN! lol

~ Erica

#78 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
                • 210 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Meyer2010
                  Hello Girlz!

We just officially hired Ivan as our photographer! Yeah, can't wait!!! Now, I can relax a little and hope that these bad dreams go away about not having a photographer!

I will be getting married in 4 weeks and I will definitely let you girlz know how everything goes. I already know he is going to do a fantastic job! GO IVAN ~ GO IVAN! lol

~ Erica
                  YAY!!!!!!!! Wow 4 weeks how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures :)

#79 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
                  • 210 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:22 AM

Well ladies it's official! We have booked Ivan as our photographer!! Thanks to EVERYONE who has posted on this thread, your information has been so helpful to me! If it wern't for you guys I would probably STILL be looking for a photographer. It feels so great to have this part of the planning process completed! Thanks again ladies!

Brooke

#80 BrideBarbie

BrideBarbie
                    • 136 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:05 AM

I booked Ivan as well! He is prompt with his responses and I could not be more excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users