Photo

Ivan Luckie Photography??

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#131 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:35 AM

HI everybody, I want to ask a frequent question from some many Brides, I have never delivered any print, why?, well the cost of sending prints is around 30 or 40% over the print cost, for example, if I print 100 4X6 prints, each one costs around a cent of dollar ($1USD), the hundred of 4X6 costs around $10USD, send them to USA or Canada costs around $40-$60USD, so for me, it does not make any sense to charge this to my clients so I deliver full resolution JPEG files.

Please any question I can answer here also.

Thanks!

Ivan

#132 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hi Ivan,

My personal thought is that each bride is different.  Some may want prints to avoid doing it themselves, while others are perfectly fine with the JPEG files.  The option(s) along with the cost (if you decide to go this way) should be given to each bride.  If someone says I want prints, then it should be stated in their contract the "additional" cost of the prints. 

Hopefully this helped! 

Chanel

(you'll be hearing from me on the 27th

HI everybody, I want to ask a frequent question from some many Brides, I have never delivered any print, why?, well the cost of sending prints is around 30 or 40% over the print cost, for example, if I print 100 4X6 prints, each one costs around a cent of dollar ($1USD), the hundred of 4X6 costs around $10USD, send them to USA or Canada costs around $40-$60USD, so for me, it does not make any sense to charge this to my clients so I deliver full resolution JPEG files.

Please any question I can answer here also.

Thanks!

Ivan

#133 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
      • 712 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

I just got my pics back from Ivan!!!

Ivan has always been cheerful and quick to respond in emails. I booked him in early January of 2010 for my 11.24.10 wedding, and after going through more of his pictures, decided to contact him again for my TTD session. I was so completely excited that he does underwater pics at a VERY competitive price. I asked him for a few examples and the quality was amazing. I booked him for beach, cenote and underwater that same day. 

*update*

I just got my pictures back from Ivan and they are amazing- both wedding and TTD session. This man has crazy energy and was like a fish in the water (hubby and I would come up for air 3 times before Ivan would come up lol). He really has a great eye and everyone has been commenting on how fantastic our pics are. My wedding was during busy season, so it took a longer than expected, however, it was well worth the wait.

Here is the trash the dress session: https://www.facebook...46&l=29ed57e5ab

and our wedding (too bad facebook has a limit of 200 pics for an album lol):  https://www.facebook...46&l=c25c7adaa1

#134 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:25 AM

Very beautiful, I can't wait to use him! 

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

Ivan has always been cheerful and quick to respond in emails. I booked him in early January of 2010 for my 11.24.10 wedding, and after going through more of his pictures, decided to contact him again for my TTD session. I was so completely excited that he does underwater pics at a VERY competitive price. I asked him for a few examples and the quality was amazing. I booked him for beach, cenote and underwater that same day. 

*update*

I just got my pictures back from Ivan and they are amazing- both wedding and TTD session. This man has crazy energy and was like a fish in the water (hubby and I would come up for air 3 times before Ivan would come up lol). He really has a great eye and everyone has been commenting on how fantastic our pics are. My wedding was during busy season, so it took a longer than expected, however, it was well worth the wait.

and our wedding (too bad facebook has a limit of 200 pics for an album lol):  https://www.facebook...46&l=c25c7adaa1

#135 nmurch

nmurch
          • 396 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:29 AM

awesome!!! SOOOO EXCITED TO GET MY PICS from IVAN!!! urs look beautiful!!

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

*update*

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#136 Staicy2000

Staicy2000
            • 34 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:18 PM

It was our luck to find Ivan. We booked him 4 month before the wedding. The communication by email was very easy, we got quick replies and answers to all our questions. 

On the wedding day from getting ready until the very end he captured all important moments and created even more by posing people for better shots. 

We love all our photos and would highly recommend him. 

Thank you very very much Ivan for beautiful photos.

Anastasia & Igor

#137 vacationsrthebest

vacationsrthebest
              • 63 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

We used Ivan for our Feb 26th wedding and couldn't have been more impressed! He was everything we wanted and are so excited to see our photos. Ivan really delivered on the day of our wedding and was easy to email and communicate with up to our wedding. He is definitely recommend by us for any bride as he will work with you to create a wedding pkg that meets your needs and budget!

#138 nmurch

nmurch
                • 396 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:57 PM

i am getting my pictures from ivan mid next week!!!! i will post them when i get them!!

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#139 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:33 AM

Can't wait to see them all. Ivan is doing my wedding and TTD at the end of April!

#140 nmurch

nmurch
                    • 396 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

got SOME pics for you!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IVAN!! XOXO

hes amazing and would reccomend him to EVERYONE and ANYONE

pics1.JPG

pics2.JPG

pics3.JPG

pics4.JPG

pics6.JPG