Photo

Ivan Luckie Photography??

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#121 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

Just nailed down my dates and details with Ivan. Sooo excited. He is very nice and down to earth. Looking forward to seeing the pics he will take!

#122 nmurch

nmurch
    • 396 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

i dont think it's strage, i think thats pretty much how every photographer is!

Originally Posted by b2b2011 

Just curious about the amount of deposit he requires. I'm sure it varies with the package but I wonder about the percentage.  It just seems the amount he is asking for is a little strange.

Thanks

Jenna

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#123 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
      • Guests

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by b2b2011 

Just curious about the amount of deposit he requires. I'm sure it varies with the package but I wonder about the percentage.  It just seems the amount he is asking for is a little strange.

Thanks

Jenna

I just mistyped 505 instead 50%, five number and percentage sign is in the same key in my computer and I did not pushed the shift key enough to get the "%" sign.

That is it!

Cheers!!

Ivan

#124 kevnanna

kevnanna
        • 56 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:51 AM

He's a very talented guy!!!  No doubt about it

#125 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
          • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hi Girls, I want to ask you a favor, this new BDW site relounch has created a vendor review section, it is for the ones that have used my services, the one that simple love what I do and the ones that are planning to book me, could you go and do what you think about me and my work here is the link http://www.bestdesti...#desc-spec-tabs I will much appreciate as I got late on this relaunch and some others have already been review and rank higher than me.

Thanks!

Ivan

#126 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:45 AM

Just put my deposit down yesterday and spoke with Ivan. Soooo excited. He is so funny and easy to talk to ladies. Book him NOW!!!!

#127 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
              • 539 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

Added my review! I would recommend Ivan to ANYONE! So glad we choose him as our photographer!

~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#128 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
                • 48 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:26 AM

We are booked Ivan for our 11.11.11 wedding at the Now Jade....we are also having a TTD session at the beach and a cenote. He has the underwater housing available now!! So if anyone loves this kind of photography check out Ivan he has great prices!!! :)

He's on Facebook also!!! He has a blog that has all of his amazing work. Google Ivan Luckie and it should pull right up for you. :) 

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#129 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:31 AM

Yay Kristie! Lucky you casue you will be able to see my pics before yours but we will be able to see Tracys before both of ours. :)

#130 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
                  • 48 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:13 AM

I know!! I'm really happy that I get to see his work at our resort! I'm really excited about everything. He is a great person and his work is amazing. I just hope if other brides are considering him that they go for it because nobody can beat his prices!! He's so quick at replying to emails also!! I love it! :)

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Yay Kristie! Lucky you casue you will be able to see my pics before yours but we will be able to see Tracys before both of ours. :)

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users