Sign in to follow this  
Ayita

DH suit color and boutonniere color... what do you think ?

definitely the orange! if your colors are pink and orange, maybe you can just change the ribbon to pink ribbon on his bout.

i think it's pretty cool that he's wearing a pink suit. why shouldn't he have something unique? we brides are so intent on getting exactly what we want for our weddings that we tend not to give our guys much say in the process. if he can rock a pink suit and look hot in it, i say he should go for it!

Thank you all girls wink.gif it really helps !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWbride09 View Post
yeah definitely the orange!!

Where did you get it from?

I got them from <company name removed>. They are matching my bouqet, and the white ones are matching the BM's bouquets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
I'd go for orange.

What are your wedding colors?
Burnt orange, dark pink/light purple, lime green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
definitely the orange! if your colors are pink and orange, maybe you can just change the ribbon to pink ribbon on his bout.

i think it's pretty cool that he's wearing a pink suit. why shouldn't he have something unique? we brides are so intent on getting exactly what we want for our weddings that we tend not to give our guys much say in the process. if he can rock a pink suit and look hot in it, i say he should go for it!
Love that rolleyes.gif it's probably why I let him do it :) The best part is, the suit was only 79$ ! He's goin to have the pants lined by his tailor but that's it !