Sign in to follow this  
anaderoux

My legal wedding pics

Anny-

Those pics are awesome! Congratulations! You've inspired me to kick it up a notch for our legal ceremony, which will also be on my bday.

You look so lovely.

On an unrelated note, which Pronovias are you getting made? I went and tried some on the other day and loved them all...I knew I wanted that designer, but then ended up getting something at a different place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura b View Post
Anny-
Those pics are awesome! Congratulations! You've inspired me to kick it up a notch for our legal ceremony, which will also be on my bday.
You look so lovely.
On an unrelated note, which Pronovias are you getting made? I went and tried some on the other day and loved them all...I knew I wanted that designer, but then ended up getting something at a different place.
Thanx Laura!!

I'm getting the pronovias estepona, it's from the Glamour 2007 collection..

Hi Anny,

Congratulations Mrs. Roux! You looked BEAUUUTIFUUL! So very happy for both you and your husband! Cant wait to see your wedding pictures! I am super excited for you!!! I know it will be absolutely beautiful!!!

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by kucka00 View Post
Congrats Anny! You look wonderful and soooo happy!!!!
That's what I'm doing too. did you have a hard time finding that dress on e-bay? Anyone in particular you could recommend as a seller. I don't want to spend more than $200 on my "legal wedding" dress.

I wanted a simple dress from david's bridal but they're $300-$400 so I found this for 130, but it was a girl who used it at her wedding, it's not an ebay store.. I found some more that I also wanted, you can definitely get one for that price, just keep looking for the ones you want and use the "watch" function before bidding..

I'm so late (as usual, lol) but you look absolutely stunning! You and your hubby are such a good looking couple. It's not even fair how pretty you are. (At least I'm not whiney) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait for your wedding b/c you have such great taste and I know it is going to be beautiful.

smile159.gif smile159.gif smile159.gif

Congratulations Anny!!! I love your dress, looks amazing on you. Thanks for sharing pics - it looks like it was a festive event and you had alot of your close loved ones to share this important day with.

Best of luck for 7-7-07!! (Not that you;ll need it with that date cheesy.gif)