Photo

Rachel's Dreams Tulum Review

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Denise L

Denise L
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

Rachel...Congratulations!!! everything looks stunning. Glad you had such a wonderful time. I'm leaving in less then 2 weeks and am totally stressed out!!!!!!

#22 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

Rachel I totally stole your pictures for your bouquet and sent them to Landy! Hope you dont mind but I really liked yours!!!
      Hey-I forgot, what did you guys do on friday night with your guests?

#23 MajikDreams

MajikDreams
      • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

Excellent review!! Thank you so much!
        I really hope I don't have a problem with the pricing... I don't think I have any confirmation that guaranteed last years prices even though we booked our trip last June.

Also, Anabel is now my coordinator... before it was Landy and at one point I was getting emails from Lizette. Does it really matter when you get there who you've been speaking to?
        Finally you have found something perfect, and, finally you have found yourself... with me." - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dreams Tulum

#24 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
        • 192 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:53 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Blkatz
          Rachel I totally stole your pictures for your bouquet and sent them to Landy! Hope you dont mind but I really liked yours!!!
          Hey-I forgot, what did you guys do on friday night with your guests?
          We did the same thing before our wedding. I probably sent 10+ emails about flowers and the only response I ever received was "I will check with the florist." So I was a little worried but in the end SO incredibly happy. Here is another pic to take with you if you want hun

Click the image to open in full size.

#25 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
          • 192 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MajikDreams
            Excellent review!! Thank you so much!
            I really hope I don't have a problem with the pricing... I don't think I have any confirmation that guaranteed last years prices even though we booked our trip last June.

Also, Anabel is now my coordinator... before it was Landy and at one point I was getting emails from Lizette. Does it really matter when you get there who you've been speaking to?
            I would send an email saying that when you booked it was $XX price and request confirmation that they will honour this price (thats what I did).

Ya I was passed around to a bunch of different coordinators as well. This is why I printed off my emails and I'm SOOO GLAD I did. Natalia didn't know what Anabel/Landy/Lizette had agreed to, etc. She wasn't even aware of our ceremony requests. So just to save yourself any frustrations while you are there, print off a little security package. It saved us a ton of time and any additional questions.

#26 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
            • 342 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:35 AM

Rachel great review and thanks for sharing! I love the way the gazebo turned out, I may do something similar with my wedding colors.

I didn't hear about the massage hut being torn down I was hoping to have my reception by it and use the hut as my music station
              ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#27 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
              • 192 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

That was my thought too Joanna! So you can imagine my surprise to find out it was demolished! Well at least future brides know

#28 ida

ida
                • 62 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:41 PM

Great review Rachel! I have Vincent as my photographer too!!! woohoo!!! Can't wait to see your pro pics!

Btw, how much did they charge you for the hanging orchids

#29 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
                  • 192 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:03 PM

Ida, seriously Vincent is freaking fantastic! The pics he showed us on his camera were phenomenal! I will most definitely share the link as soon as I have it :)

Ummm, they didn't charge us for hanging the orchids...as I think this was because of their oversight with the massage hut. I didn't ask :P They were soooo easy to make and easy to transport (I simply wrapped them around empty wrapping paper rolls and tossed them in the suitcase).

#30 gimliori

gimliori
                    • 23 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

Beautiful pictures and very helpful advice! Your flowers looked fantastic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users