Photo

Rachel's Dreams Tulum Review

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#11 midnight24

midnight24
  • 754 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

i love the colours on the gazebo. is that the tulle you brought from home?

congrats!

#12 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:13 PM

Your pictures are absolutely amazing! And thanks for all the helpful info. You looked STUNNING!!! Congrats!

#13 missybee99

missybee99
      • 163 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:23 PM

Congrats on a beautiful wedding! I LOVE your gazebo, it was so pretty and colorful!

#14 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
        • 192 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by midnight24
          i love the colours on the gazebo. is that the tulle you brought from home?

congrats!

Hi Midnight24. Yeppers I went to a discount fabric store on Queen West downtown and picked up all the tulle for the gazebo, chairs and table overlays for less than $40!

#15 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for the great review, your pics are beautiful. I love your bouquet and gazebo colors. You looked stunning, congrats to you and your new hubby! :)

#16 sgbrown

sgbrown
            • 130 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

Congratulations Rachel! Your review was excellent and really helpful. I'm so happy to hear you had such a great experience. You looked beautiful!

#17 Teesha

Teesha
              • 24 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

Rachel your pics so far are beautiful!!! Can't wait to see Del Sol's work. I also booked an associate photographer with Del Sol...we're using Diego. I'm hoping he's as passionate about his work as Vincent was!

One quick question - did you bring down the overlays yourself; if not how much did the resort charge you for the overlay? I think you mentioned $10 each in your review but I'm not sure.

Thanks!

#18 Teesha

Teesha
                • 24 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Teesha
                  Rachel your pics so far are beautiful!!! Can't wait to see Del Sol's work. I also booked an associate photographer with Del Sol...we're using Diego. I'm hoping he's as passionate about his work as Vincent was!

One quick question - did you bring down the overlays yourself; if not how much did the resort charge you for the overlay? I think you mentioned $10 each in your review but I'm not sure.

Thanks!
                  Rachel - ignore my question...just read your post about the fabric store on Queen Street. Which store was it? I might take a walk down there on my lunch break.

#19 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
                  • 192 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

Hmmm, I dont remember the extact name but its just west of spadina on the north side of queen west. Amazing prices!

#20 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                    • 3,347 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:33 PM

Congrats! You look amazing! Can't wait to see the pro-pics!
                      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users