Sign in to follow this  
rachelannmartin

Rachel's Dreams Tulum Review

amazing pics! you looked so beautiful! congratulations to you both!!

the pic your nephew took is so great!!! totally in the moment! wow I think you might have yourself a wedding photographer in the making on your hands hehe wink.gif

your wedding looked beautiful! I am soooooo excited to get there myself! It is VERY comforting to know that everything works out once you get there! Enjoy the honeymoon!

Hey Rachel-I am sure that if I searched I could find the answer to this question but what size tulle did you get for the gazebo? I wasn't planning on bringing my own but the more I think about it, the more I want to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelannmartin View Post
Ida, seriously Vincent is freaking fantastic! The pics he showed us on his camera were phenomenal! I will most definitely share the link as soon as I have it :)

Ummm, they didn't charge us for hanging the orchids...as I think this was because of their oversight with the massage hut. I didn't ask :P They were soooo easy to make and easy to transport (I simply wrapped them around empty wrapping paper rolls and tossed them in the suitcase).
Thanks Rachel! I'm so excited to meet Vincent. He's actually doing our TTD session too! :) So how did it work out for the wedding day...did you have to pay for him for the day pass (how much was it?) and how did u know how to reach him or him find u at the resort? Do the front desk just send him to your room? How did u guys keep in contact? Sorry i'm asking so many questions. lol. I've just been in contact with Sol so maybe i should ask her what i should expect but it just seems much easier to ask you since you've been thru the process. :)

Did you bring real orchids? I was thinking of doing something like that but making it out of silk orchids instead because my the time we get to my wedding day the real orchids would probably be dead...

This site is so helpful. Thanks so much for your review! Congratulations! You looked absolutely gorgeous!!

:)

Hi Rachel...you mentioned that you emailed the hotel and asked for a complimentary room upgrade. Which email address did you use?

I sent a similar email to info@dreamstulum.com.mx and they responded saying they would forward my request to the wedding coordinator, which is pretty ironic because when I asked Landy this same question, she told me to email the hotel. I'm getting super frustrated!!!!