Photo

FS: NWT Davids bridal dress great for TTD and long seamless bra

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:32 AM

I will have them up in about 15 minutes, FI is too busy watching scrubs right now!

#12 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:58 AM

So here is the dress. I don't have the long seamless bra anymore so I have my flaws! My boobs are 34DD now so they were HUGE before in the picture before. They aren't pushed up in this one, but gives you more of a perspective of 34DD in the dress. Also I'm pretty short so the halter top is long and if I'd kept it i would have had to have it altered so it shouldn't sit that far down on the boobs. The back zips up to about mid-back, then the ties down. I'm standing on a tote to kind of give a perspective of the whole dress and has definitely shown me how much work i need to do on my arms! oh and the halter has 2 hooks on it and I only had 1 hooked so the back view shows the one unhooked

Click the image to open in full size.

#13 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:07 PM

oh and this dress is VERY light so perfect for beach or TTD

#14 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
        • 436 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:58 PM

What are your measurements... I love for TTD, just more sure of it would fit.

#15 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
          • 444 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:18 AM

I'm thinking of going to Davids to try it on to make sure it will fit. $300 is more than I would like to spend on a TTD dress though...so I still need to think about it some more. thanks for the pictures.

#16 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie
              What are your measurements... I love for TTD, just more sure of it would fit.
              I don't actually fit well in my opinion. My specific measurements are bust 36, waist 30, hips 40. but this is a galina dress and the measurements for a galina size 10 are bust 38, waist 31, hips 42.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
              I'm thinking of going to Davids to try it on to make sure it will fit. $300 is more than I would like to spend on a TTD dress though...so I still need to think about it some more. thanks for the pictures.
              You can see if they still have one, but it is a discontinued dress.

#17 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:14 PM

Ok ladies. I NEED to sell this dress. I would really like to get as close to what I paid for it as possible, but at this point it needs to go!!!

So we (I say we cause FI's money paid for it and now I have a second dress so...) are now asking:

$275 FREE SHIPPING!

or BEST OFFER!

Woohoo!

#18 litl_april

litl_april
                • 351 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:50 AM

Jacilynda it is such a beautiful dress, but I already have the one and only I'm allowed lol (no separate TTD dress for me). I'm sure someone will come through and take it off your hands!! Sending good vibes your way!

#19 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

ok, UPDATING, this! I'm now asking $200 for the dress. Here are some other pics of it since it looks horrible on me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users