Quote:
Originally Posted by vas2014 View Post

Totally!! Do you use groupon? If you do not I can send you a link (as a referred friend) theyâ€ll send me a $10 once you buy something. (Every time you refer someone they do that)

They have a $17 for 70 going on now for a couple more days. (got my for 7 for referring a friend that purchase something).

Theyâ€ll give you a code to apply at time of purchase but you will want to apply the 50% off found http://www.retailmenot.com/view/vistaprint.com then apply your groupon.

20 bags was $159.99

50% off made it $79.99

Apply your gruopon $70.00

Making it $9.99

$1.34 a bag

Also that advantage of all the free offers at http://www.retailmenot.com/view/vistaprint.com

It took me many tries to figure it out but it was worth it J PM if anything

Thanks so much Vas!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 View Post

If there is anyone willing to forward me the Topper Template, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Oops! I forgot to put my email - rachelholmes21@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Oops! I forgot to put my email - rachelholmes21@gmail.com Thank you!!
Do you still need it.?

Do you know if they have a pretty good turnaround?
Yes they do. I placed an order on 9/4 and received it yesterday..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • A true explosion of colours seems to have taken hold of the Atacama region, in the north of Chile. Between November and December, a large expanse of flowers turns the driest part of the planet into a natural rainbow that this year promises to be the most abundant in the last five seasons. You should visit Chile, it's a wonderful country. What I recommend is that you take a Chile vacation packages all inclusiveChile vacation packages all inclusive. 
    • We also did the wedding wands from dressupwholesale.com So fun!  Here's our pic.  
    • Did you get married recently? Do you have 10-15 minutes? L.E.K. Consulting is interested in learning more about your engagement ring purchase, in particular how you chose where to buy it and your perceptions of the experience. We are offering a $20 Visa gift card for you to fill out a quick survey. If you are interested in participating, please contact Dhruv at dh.patel@lek.com to receive your unique survey link. In your e-mail, please also include the zip code where you made your engagement ring purchase. We look forward to hearing from you, and please let us know if you have any questions!
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
    • Congratulations and welcome to the forum! There are lots of great resort options in Punta Cana and we have stayed at or toured many of them.  Are you looking for a family friendly resort or adults only?  What you interested in with nature and the ceremony? All of the resorts will have different wedding locations and there are also a variety of off resort wedding venues in Punta Cana. Please feel free to email us at info@wrighttravelagency.com if you'd like us to send resort info and check group rates. Thanks! Patty
  • Topics