Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#811 MyTye2B

MyTye2B
  • Site Supporter
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

Aww man!  I just ordered last week!  I've already used about 3 of these specials though, haha.  And I didn't think I'd ever say this but with the wedding 3 weeks away I think I'm finally DONE!  Thanks so much for the information.  Future brides, stock up on these Groupons when you can!  You'll use them.  :)

#812 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
    • 202 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
    • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

I love vista print. My wedding is not til next year but i wanted to see what the quality looks like so i ordered my brochures and mad libs cards. They look great! Sooo excited to start putting them altogether!

#813 KK2013

KK2013
    • 244 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

Hi Ladies!  I finally have something to show regarding the things we've made with vistaprint!  The thank you cards were printed on glossy rack cards which I cut down (the white part) and used a corner rounder to make it nice.  I used the rack cards as well for the door hangers, and a simple circle punch for the door knob.  These I printed on the extra thick stock, so they weren't flimsy.  The "I rocked Playa del Carmen" are the postcards that we are using for our guests to send us back their favorite memories of the weekend.  I got a free address stamp and stamped them all to us.  Will also add postage.  The little business cards are for a case I am purchasing on 4imprint.  I still have more to do, but this is for now! :)

#814 vas2014

vas2014
    • 159 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:58 AM

My wedding is not to next year. But looking at all these wonderful ideas I'm ready to start NOW!!!!!

#815 jadenela

jadenela
    • Site Supporter
    • 20 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

I am so lost when it comes to Vistprint. All of your items look wonderful! I'm less than 3 months out and in dire need of stationary.

#816 KK2013

KK2013
      • 244 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
      • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by jadenela 

I am so lost when it comes to Vistprint. All of your items look wonderful! I'm less than 3 months out and in dire need of stationary.

Thank you!  I don't blame you.  I would have been lost if my fiance wasn't a creative director at an ad agency and he designed everything for me.  I just told him what I wanted, and poof!  Utilize etsy if you can't DIY, they have lots of things there.

#817 vas2014

vas2014
      • 159 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:19 AM

I found a Groupon deal for Vistaprint

$17 for $70 worth of Any Custom-Printing Service or Vistaprint Product.

http://www.groupon.c...campaign=361116

#818 Recy

Recy
      • 165 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

I found a Groupon deal for Vistaprint

$17 for $70 worth of Any Custom-Printing Service or Vistaprint Product.

http://www.groupon.c...campaign=361116

GREAT!!! Thank you!!! I will have to print out at home b/c my job blocked that website!!!!

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#819 Recy

Recy
        • 165 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Edygiselle 

Ladies....I literally I just spent $20.78 cents on my VistaPrint Order. I ordered the below:

50 seat assignments

40 Save the date Magnets

50 RSVP cards w/ food selections

1 Bride T-Shirt

50 Reminder Postcards

140 Return Address Labels

1 Bride Hat 

1 Groom Hat

I have been on Vista Print for days trying out links. I also applied my $25 for $100 groupon to the order and just ended up paying $1.78 then $19 for shipping. 

Once I clicked on my groupon link, I went also used the "buy more get more" coupon from http://www.retailmen...t.com?c=3231312

This is amazing! I am saving so much money for my wedding

This is awesome!!! I will do my best to save like you did!!! That's alot of stuff for $20.00

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#820 Icis

Icis
          • 374 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
          • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

Can you create projects on Vista Print and then save it and order later? I am thinking of starting to create my items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users