Jump to content

Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint


  • Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#791 bonom2d3

bonom2d3
  • Newbie
  • 14 posts

    Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

    Hi ladies! Brand new to this forum, and especially new to vistaprint. All of the info you have shared has been extremely helpful. A question about business cards. Is there a way to order business cards in quantities less than 250? Or more importantly, is there a way to split the order between 2 or 3 designs? Our guest list includes approximately 50 people. We would like to use business cards for a variety of things, but it's seems crazy to essentially have 200 "extras" of everything! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Attached Files



    #792 bonom2d3

    bonom2d3
    • Newbie
    • 14 posts

      Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

      One more question about vistaprint: I have a $17 for 70 groupon to use, and I've also found a link to get free shipping. However, when I open the groupon browser, it doesn't apply the free shipping, and when I open the browser for the free shipping, the groupon isn't applied. Does anyone know if there is a way around this, to utilize the groupon AND the free shipping link? Thanks!



      #793 bonom2d3

      bonom2d3
      • Newbie
      • 14 posts

        Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

        I should mention that the free shipping is for orders over $50, and with my groupon applied, it drops the total down to $0.92. So I understand if the groupon is applied first, it's technically not a qualifying $50 order, but is there a way to apply the groupon LAST?



        #794 KK2013

        KK2013
        • Jr. Member
        • 244 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
        • LocationNew Jersey

        Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

        Originally Posted by bonom2d3 

        One more question about vistaprint: I have a $17 for 70 groupon to use, and I've also found a link to get free shipping. However, when I open the groupon browser, it doesn't apply the free shipping, and when I open the browser for the free shipping, the groupon isn't applied. Does anyone know if there is a way around this, to utilize the groupon AND the free shipping link? Thanks!


        I'm wondering the same thing!  I read earlier in this thread that people were able to do it, but once I tried it wouldn't let me!



        #795 TealMarie

        TealMarie
        • Jr. Member
        • 254 posts

          Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

          Originally Posted by KK2013 


          I'm wondering the same thing!  I read earlier in this thread that people were able to do it, but once I tried it wouldn't let me!

          I was able to use the Retailmenot coupon for 50% off plus the $17 for $70 groupon. This allowed me to purchase $140 worth of items, but I did have to pay shipping. The free shipping is usually for orders over $50, $100, etc. So if you use the 50% off coupon and then apply the Groupon to take your total down to $0, you can't get free shipping unless you add more stuff to get you over the $50 or whatever the minimum is for it. I think in the end it was a great deal for me because the shipping was only $20 more I believe. I don't think you can get all three of those together. It'd be a great deal but how in the world would they make any money? Unless someone out there knows how to do it.



          #796 KK2013

          KK2013
          • Jr. Member
          • 244 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
          • LocationNew Jersey

          Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

          Originally Posted by TealMarie 

          I was able to use the Retailmenot coupon for 50% off plus the $17 for $70 groupon. This allowed me to purchase $140 worth of items, but I did have to pay shipping. The free shipping is usually for orders over $50, $100, etc. So if you use the 50% off coupon and then apply the Groupon to take your total down to $0, you can't get free shipping unless you add more stuff to get you over the $50 or whatever the minimum is for it. I think in the end it was a great deal for me because the shipping was only $20 more I believe. I don't think you can get all three of those together. It'd be a great deal but how in the world would they make any money? Unless someone out there knows how to do it.


          How were you able to do it?  I tried but it was saying I already had an offer.



          #797 TealMarie

          TealMarie
          • Jr. Member
          • 254 posts

            Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

            Originally Posted by KK2013 


            How were you able to do it?  I tried but it was saying I already had an offer.

            Click on the URL link that Groupon gives you to use your voucher. Once it brings you there, enter in the voucher code for your Groupon. Leave this tab open. In a separate tab, open up the retailmenot link for 50% off vistaprint (just google it and you'll find it). You'll be brought to vistaprint with 50% off everything and your groupon will already be in there. I may have had to enter the groupon code once more during checkout but I can't remember.

             

            This thread helped me out with buying stuff on vistaprint and they even show you how you can add a free tshirt, mug, bag, notebook, etc.

             

            https://www.weddingw...ea826742ac.html

             

            Hope that helps!



            #798 KK2013

            KK2013
            • Jr. Member
            • 244 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
            • LocationNew Jersey

            Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:12 AM

            Originally Posted by TealMarie 

            Click on the URL link that Groupon gives you to use your voucher. Once it brings you there, enter in the voucher code for your Groupon. Leave this tab open. In a separate tab, open up the retailmenot link for 50% off vistaprint (just google it and you'll find it). You'll be brought to vistaprint with 50% off everything and your groupon will already be in there. I may have had to enter the groupon code once more during checkout but I can't remember.

             

            This thread helped me out with buying stuff on vistaprint and they even show you how you can add a free tshirt, mug, bag, notebook, etc.

             

            https://www.weddingw...ea826742ac.html

             

            Hope that helps!


            Thank you, I will try that!  When I tried it was with a living social deal so maybe that's why?  I appreciate the help!



            #799 mvee1025

            mvee1025
            • Jr. Member
            • 155 posts

              Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

              Originally Posted by nbateman 

              Ok, I think I just ordered my last round of items through Vistaprint, only paid shipping after using the $75 groupon!!! Total came to roughly $15!

               

              Here's everything I ordered this round, last time I ordered my thank you note for everyone, tags to hang on the bags, do not disturb sign, and brochures i'll be mailing to everyone a few weeks before the wedding. 

               

              I've ordered everything as a rack card because i bought small binder rings that I plan on hooking everything together with so I don't have to give everyone a folder or worry about them losing anything.  Binder rings on ebay were about $3 for 25.

               

               

               

               

               

               Soooo proud of everything I've done (with everyone's help of course)!!

              Phrases we hope you never have to say..Hilarious!!!  I think I'll have to steal that one!



              #800 Carlota1981

              Carlota1981
              • Banned
              • 270 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 6, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Riviera Maya
              • LocationBeach gazebo

              Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

              This is my welcome postcard that I did to give to the guests at our arrival. 

               

               

               

              and the back with all the info about these days and the wedding day for the guests

               

               






              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users