Monkbridetobe
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:42 AM

great!!! thanks!!!!!

#52 blushingbride

blushingbride
    • 366 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:54 PM

This thread is great!! I will use some of these ideas! THANKS!

#53 Gail

Gail
      • 358 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:20 AM

For those that made program FANS- how?

Great idea to use address labels for chapstick, anyone know of any cute sayings?
        Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#54 hubbers

hubbers
        • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

Please don’t use Vistaprint or recommend it to your readers.

Using Vistaprint could very likely lead to you being signed up to FAKE discount clubs and hundreds of dollars benig taken from you Visa/bank without your knowledge or permission.

I have a huge blog post with all the details of all of the different scamming sites Vistaprint and Adaptive Affinity run and how best to get a refund.

I GOT SCAMMED BY VISTAPRINT, Adaptive Marketing, Adaptive Affinity Ltd, CLUBPREM.COM, HIGHSTREETMAX.COM and AMAZON!!! — HUBBERS DOT COM BLOG

If you don’t believe me check this blog and the scores of comments form people who have been ripped off!
          VistaPrint scam/VPRewards scam warning | theGeneva.com

If you have already used Vistaprint, start checking your bank statements.

#55 Alipires1

Alipires1
          • 298 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by hubbers

Using Vistaprint could very likely lead to you being signed up to FAKE discount clubs and hundreds of dollars benig taken from you Visa/bank without your knowledge or permission.

I have a huge blog post with all the details of all of the different scamming sites Vistaprint and Adaptive Affinity run and how best to get a refund.

I GOT SCAMMED BY VISTAPRINT, Adaptive Marketing, Adaptive Affinity Ltd, CLUBPREM.COM, HIGHSTREETMAX.COM and AMAZON!!! — HUBBERS DOT COM BLOG

If you don’t believe me check this blog and the scores of comments form people who have been ripped off!

I think it could be easy to click on something and start getting charged, but I have been using them forever and never had a problem. You just have to read what you're clicking.

Sorry to hear you were scammed.

#56 Dana_C

Dana_C
            • 348 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by hubbers

Sorry to hear about your experience, but I think if you're careful not to click on any of the offers you won't have a problem, at least that's what some of us have been careful to do. I haven't heard of anyone not selecting offers and being charged, and from what I've heard most people get their money back once they call to complain...

#57 merocket59

merocket59
              • 937 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Gail
                For those that made program FANS- how?

Great idea to use address labels for chapstick, anyone know of any cute sayings?
                I copied someone else's (Morgan's maybe?) credit is due to whereever I saw it, "Pucker Up... For X and O's Big Day" I searched the VP image library and found a pic of a fish that looks like it's kissing.

#58 Alipires1

Alipires1
                • 298 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by merocket59
                  I copied someone else's (Morgan's maybe?) credit is due to whereever I saw it, "Pucker Up... For X and O's Big Day" I searched the VP image library and found a pic of a fish that looks like it's kissing.
                  Can you post pics of yours? Or a link to a pic?

#59 meli122

meli122
                  • 269 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

omg I just got this email for free shipping. So if you buy a free item and get free shipping then you should pay ZERO! I wish I would have waited to buy my t-shirts and postcards.

http://www.vistaprin...fa...8:12:45 PM

#60 Gail

Gail
                    • 358 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by merocket59
                      Oh my GOD that is awesome!!!
                      Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users