Jump to content

Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint


  • Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#51 Monkbridetobe

Monkbridetobe
  • Newbie
  • 49 posts

    Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:42 AM

    great!!! thanks!!!!!

    #52 blushingbride

    blushingbride
    • Jr. Member
    • 366 posts

      Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:54 PM

      This thread is great!! I will use some of these ideas! THANKS!

      #53 Gail

      Gail
      • Jr. Member
      • 358 posts

        Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:20 AM

        For those that made program FANS- how?

        Great idea to use address labels for chapstick, anyone know of any cute sayings?
        Pro wedding pic slide show

        http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

        #54 hubbers

        hubbers
        • Newbie
        • 3 posts

          Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

          Please don’t use Vistaprint or recommend it to your readers.

          Using Vistaprint could very likely lead to you being signed up to FAKE discount clubs and hundreds of dollars benig taken from you Visa/bank without your knowledge or permission.

          I have a huge blog post with all the details of all of the different scamming sites Vistaprint and Adaptive Affinity run and how best to get a refund.

          I GOT SCAMMED BY VISTAPRINT, Adaptive Marketing, Adaptive Affinity Ltd, CLUBPREM.COM, HIGHSTREETMAX.COM and AMAZON!!! — HUBBERS DOT COM BLOG

          If you don’t believe me check this blog and the scores of comments form people who have been ripped off!
          VistaPrint scam/VPRewards scam warning | theGeneva.com

          If you have already used Vistaprint, start checking your bank statements.

          #55 Alipires1

          Alipires1
          • Jr. Member
          • 298 posts

            Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:20 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by hubbers
            Please don’t use Vistaprint or recommend it to your readers.

            Using Vistaprint could very likely lead to you being signed up to FAKE discount clubs and hundreds of dollars benig taken from you Visa/bank without your knowledge or permission.

            I have a huge blog post with all the details of all of the different scamming sites Vistaprint and Adaptive Affinity run and how best to get a refund.

            I GOT SCAMMED BY VISTAPRINT, Adaptive Marketing, Adaptive Affinity Ltd, CLUBPREM.COM, HIGHSTREETMAX.COM and AMAZON!!! — HUBBERS DOT COM BLOG

            If you don’t believe me check this blog and the scores of comments form people who have been ripped off!
            VistaPrint scam/VPRewards scam warning | theGeneva.com

            If you have already used Vistaprint, start checking your bank statements.

            I think it could be easy to click on something and start getting charged, but I have been using them forever and never had a problem. You just have to read what you're clicking.

            Sorry to hear you were scammed.

            #56 Dana_C

            Dana_C
            • Jr. Member
            • 348 posts

              Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:34 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by hubbers
              Please don’t use Vistaprint or recommend it to your readers.

              Using Vistaprint could very likely lead to you being signed up to FAKE discount clubs and hundreds of dollars benig taken from you Visa/bank without your knowledge or permission.

              I have a huge blog post with all the details of all of the different scamming sites Vistaprint and Adaptive Affinity run and how best to get a refund.

              I GOT SCAMMED BY VISTAPRINT, Adaptive Marketing, Adaptive Affinity Ltd, CLUBPREM.COM, HIGHSTREETMAX.COM and AMAZON!!! — HUBBERS DOT COM BLOG

              If you don’t believe me check this blog and the scores of comments form people who have been ripped off!
              VistaPrint scam/VPRewards scam warning | theGeneva.com

              If you have already used Vistaprint, start checking your bank statements.
              Sorry to hear about your experience, but I think if you're careful not to click on any of the offers you won't have a problem, at least that's what some of us have been careful to do. I haven't heard of anyone not selecting offers and being charged, and from what I've heard most people get their money back once they call to complain...

              #57 merocket59

              merocket59
              • Member
              • 937 posts

                Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Gail
                For those that made program FANS- how?

                Great idea to use address labels for chapstick, anyone know of any cute sayings?
                I copied someone else's (Morgan's maybe?) credit is due to whereever I saw it, "Pucker Up... For X and O's Big Day" I searched the VP image library and found a pic of a fish that looks like it's kissing.

                #58 Alipires1

                Alipires1
                • Jr. Member
                • 298 posts

                  Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by merocket59
                  I copied someone else's (Morgan's maybe?) credit is due to whereever I saw it, "Pucker Up... For X and O's Big Day" I searched the VP image library and found a pic of a fish that looks like it's kissing.
                  Can you post pics of yours? Or a link to a pic?

                  #59 meli122

                  meli122
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 269 posts

                    Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

                    omg I just got this email for free shipping. So if you buy a free item and get free shipping then you should pay ZERO! I wish I would have waited to buy my t-shirts and postcards.

                    http://www.vistaprin...fa...8:12:45 PM

                    #60 Gail

                    Gail
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 358 posts

                      Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:54 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by merocket59
                      I copied someone else's (Morgan's maybe?) credit is due to whereever I saw it, "Pucker Up... For X and O's Big Day" I searched the VP image library and found a pic of a fish that looks like it's kissing.
                      Oh my GOD that is awesome!!!
                      Pro wedding pic slide show

                      http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users