Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#521 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

livepreview (4).jpg livepreview (1).jpglivepreview (2).jpglivepreview (3).jpglivepreview.jpg

#522 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:57 AM

I can see them now!!! Everything looks great, Love the t-shirt!

#523 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

Great!

I also just checked my email... more free stuff! So I placed another order... SO addicting!

This time I got a penlivepreview (5).jpg

livepreview (6).jpg A notebook for recording thoughts and records and such while we are away (and maybe leading up to it too)

A t-shirt for FI. He is a big gamer and I told him I was going to get him one of these. He said it was funny but I shouldn't spend any money on it. Okay, so I got it for free!!!livepreview (7).jpg

livepreview (8).jpg I completely stole this idea from a bride on this thread. We are going to do a photo scavenger hunt, so I thought this could be part of the prize.

livepreview (9).jpg Sticky notes. They were free; why not?

livepreview (10).jpg And the first of our types of keychains. I want to do three types.

All of this was free, except for the notebook. That was on sale for $2.99.

So, my complete total, including tax and shipping, was.... drumroll please.... $11.67. Not bad, I'd say!

#524 Allie2012

Allie2012
        • 194 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:43 AM

Hi Ladies, I am new to Vistaprint and looking for a little advice! I am trying to make business cards for OOT bag items. I have uploaded some pictures through the 'make your own card', and it keeps telling me that the resolution is too low and the picture appears too grainy. The photos I have been uploading appear good quality until they upload to VP. Anyone else have this problem? I'm worried if I order them they will look like sh*t!

#525 nolacruiser6

nolacruiser6
          • 229 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:03 PM

I have something you could try, it has worked for me in the past.  Cut and paste your picture in a new document in microsoft publisher.  Save the picture as a jpg or pdf and then where it says resolution (in the bottom left corner) you click the change button and then check high quality printing option (300 dpi).  Hope this works for you!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

Hi Ladies, I am new to Vistaprint and looking for a little advice! I am trying to make business cards for OOT bag items. I have uploaded some pictures through the 'make your own card', and it keeps telling me that the resolution is too low and the picture appears too grainy. The photos I have been uploading appear good quality until they upload to VP. Anyone else have this problem? I'm worried if I order them they will look like sh*t!

#526 lolo411

lolo411
            • 160 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for all the great ideas!

#527 vickib

vickib
              • 155 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

VistaPrint is great....except for all the emails they send you!  Thanks for sharing your ideas!

#528 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

New order! I am slightly addicted!

If anyone is interested, there is a great sale right now. Must be for boxing week stuff! Plus, they are being really fast with the shipping. Instead of 3 weeks, my last order took one.

I got the I'm Right shirt for FI, because he absolutely hates to be wrong about things... and he thought it was hilarious when he saw it on some commercial. Everything else is for the wedding.

im right shirt.jpgkeychain 2.jpgtote bag.jpgfather of groom hat.jpg

I also picked up another free pen. I think I am going to go half blue wave pens and half of the ones with the palm trees. So much fun!

#529 belledame

belledame
                  • 195 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:49 PM

Thanks for sharing!!

#530 Peach

Peach
                    • 1,293 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

I forgot to post this before... another free tote bag!salty tote.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users