Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#491 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:52 AM

hi NOLA,

i didnt save the template anywhere, since I used one on vistaprint and just entered in my own text.  i could take a close up of them and email it to you perhaps? PM me your email!

Holly

#492 beachgal2012

beachgal2012
    • 162 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

i can't wait to get an estimate of how many people are attending my wedding so i can begin making and ordering items on vista.  some of the stuff that is posted on here is out of this world...and it's so exciting to know the items are so reasonable in price.  who doesn't love something personalized?  i know even guys love that kind of stuff, so i think vista is the way to go for a crowd pleaser!

#493 Bride2012

Bride2012
      • Banned
      • 442 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:26 AM

My orders from Vistaprint Shipped!!!

My 5 seperate orders shipped at the same time! Wahoo...I will get a chance to see them tomorrow :)

In this order:

10 Pens

1 Hat

10 Notebooksnotebook.jpg

19 Guest Shirtsweddingshirt.jpg

1 Future Mrs. Tshirt

1 Groom SHirt

groomshirt.jpg

#494 Bride2012

Bride2012
        • Banned
        • 442 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:28 AM

I still have more to order, For all this I only paid 74.76!!!

I have two orders I placed yesterday for 20 Keychains and 10 More hats :)

#495 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

OMG !!! THIS IS GREAT

How did you do this ..I have been waiting for some special email offer.. nothing

When I received my orders from them with the free thing you can get it only for one thing at a time...

please advise on how to get free stuff O great one

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

I still have more to order, For all this I only paid 74.76!!!

I have two orders I placed yesterday for 20 Keychains and 10 More hats :)

#496 Bride2012

Bride2012
            • Banned
            • 442 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:10 AM

Honestly i just used my Groupons (i still have a few left to use) and paid for the shipping

The Bride and Groom Shirts I ordered through a free link and paid for shipping

Order  Items Ordered Total Shipping Paid Groupon Total Paid Saved
              1 11 Tshirts            
                10 Pens            
                1 Notebook            
                   $  148.85  $    15.88  $             15.88  $    17.00  $    32.00  $  116.85
              2 1 Hat            
                10 Notebooks  $  114.98  $       4.45  $               4.45  $    15.00  $    19.45  $    95.53

3 8 Tshirts $90.84  $       6.15  $               6.15  $    17.00  $    23.15 $67.69
                   $  354.67        $    74.60  $  280.07

#497 Bride2012

Bride2012
              • Banned
              • 442 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

A little confusing, but the chart reflects how much I would have paid for full price, I bought a few $15 for $60 worth of merchandise and used the vistaprint.com/gropon50  link which makes ALL their products 1/2 off.  Put $60 worth of items in may cart and just paid for shipping.  So the total paid shows how much the groupon was and how much shipping was.

#498 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

Yeah I never got that groupon.....Glad I have everything ordered now!

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

A little confusing, but the chart reflects how much I would have paid for full price, I bought a few $15 for $60 worth of merchandise and used the vistaprint.com/gropon50  link which makes ALL their products 1/2 off.  Put $60 worth of items in may cart and just paid for shipping.  So the total paid shows how much the groupon was and how much shipping was.

#499 MJKH

MJKH
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 654 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

So, just got a HUGE box of 5 orders worth from Vistaprint.  Here's my one comment...I am sooooo happy I spent a little extra money to upgrade the business cards to a glossy finish with a solid coloured back (we'll be tying these to the flip-flops and writing the sizes on...as well we are tying them on to the maracas with the guests' names on them instead of placecards).  It's amazing how much better they look (and how much richer!).  Another favourite...the personalized cards with envelopes I did up to write my shower thank-yous...and the calendar magnets that will be included with each thank you that have our wedding date on them.

#500 Sharon99

Sharon99
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

Sounds great! Would love to see some pics!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

So, just got a HUGE box of 5 orders worth from Vistaprint.  Here's my one comment...I am sooooo happy I spent a little extra money to upgrade the business cards to a glossy finish with a solid coloured back (we'll be tying these to the flip-flops and writing the sizes on...as well we are tying them on to the maracas with the guests' names on them instead of placecards).  It's amazing how much better they look (and how much richer!).  Another favourite...the personalized cards with envelopes I did up to write my shower thank-yous...and the calendar magnets that will be included with each thank you that have our wedding date on them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users