Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#481 beachgal2012

beachgal2012
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

there are so many wonderful ideas on this thread...where does a newly engaged girl even begin? i'm in heaven after stumbling upon this website.  there are so many great things and girls on here...i LOVE stuff like this!  i have a feeling that i'll be spending a lot of time browsing vista!

#482 beachgal2012

beachgal2012
    • 162 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

i like the tee shirt idea, though i'm not so sure how many people would actually wear them when they get home.  maybe to sleep and to the gym.  i think the idea of all people coming and wearing the same thing one night would make for a really cute picture!

#483 beachgal2012

beachgal2012
      • 162 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:48 PM

what did you have written on your towels? did you personalize each one for each OOT bag?  it's a pretty cute idea!

#484 beachgal2012

beachgal2012
        • 162 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:50 PM

how do you make the key holder card?  what item on vista print did you use for this?  i think it's a nice idea and people would actually use this during the week while on vacation.  thanks!

#485 jennaba3

jennaba3
          • 210 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:46 AM

I dont think we'll ever be done with the wedding stuff lol.. Im going to deactivate my vistaprint account after the wedding cause I cant see me stopping buying!! lol xxx

Originally Posted by anudrm 

No, don't wait (i'm sucj a bad influence) I did 14 in 2 days, LOL and I have a few more to go, then I will be done with wedding stuff (at least I hope, LOL)

#486 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:23 AM

LOL, hahaha, like that would really stop you! I have 3 different accounts and I get 3 different types of emails all the time.

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

I dont think we'll ever be done with the wedding stuff lol.. Im going to deactivate my vistaprint account after the wedding cause I cant see me stopping buying!! lol xxx

#487 jennaba3

jennaba3
              • 210 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:52 AM

Oooh I didnt think of that!! Going to sign up with my work email now.. and ive just had another email saying free delivery!! Theres my Saturday afternoon gone! lol xxx

#488 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:15 AM

You UK girls get the good deals.  We NEVER have free shipping in the US! I tried to order through the UK site once just to see if I could get the free shipping, LOL

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

Oooh I didnt think of that!! Going to sign up with my work email now.. and ive just had another email saying free delivery!! Theres my Saturday afternoon gone! lol xxx

#489 nolacruiser6

nolacruiser6
                  • 229 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

Those are amazing!  I have been in vistaprint heaven for the last week, placed 4 orders in 2 days. Had to order free sticky notes, note pads, pens, tote bags, mouse pads, business cards, label stickers for logos, notecards to put in OOT bags, thank-you notes, Do not disturb signs (used the tall invitations), calendar, address labels and  $2 T-shirts.  I will certainly post pics once they arrive!

@hatfiehm would you be willing to share the brochure template.  This is one of my next projects to tackle besides menus, program fans and luggage tags!

Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Going to try this again. Here are the items that I have ordered so far!

front brochure.jpg

back brochure.jpg

front shirt.jpgback shirt.jpggroom shirt.jpggroom hat.jpgbride hat.jpgFOB hat.jpg

BM OOT.jpg

Bags for Bridesmaids with their initial

magnet.jpg

B-cards for luggage tag inserts

luggage tag.jpg

Postcards for OOT bags:

post card.jpg

#490 coquine

coquine
                    • 236 posts
                    • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

Everyone is so creative! I wasn't going to give away OOT bags but now I may have to rethink. I love the luggage tag, mug, and pen ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users