Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#431 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:37 AM

Deniden- Unfortunately when you are using the voucher you cannot use the special pricing.  You have to use the link that is provided through Living Social and the pricing changes.  I would say the only thing I would use the voucher on are items that don't normally go on sale.

45 booked including Bride & Groom

#432 Shahlo

Shahlo
    • 253 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

thank you for the tip!

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B 

Deniden- Unfortunately when you are using the voucher you cannot use the special pricing.  You have to use the link that is provided through Living Social and the pricing changes.  I would say the only thing I would use the voucher on are items that don't normally go on sale.

#433 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

what a bummer, that coupon was a waste! guess I have to figure out what doesn't ever go on sale to order! thanks for the tip!

Can shipping included in the $50 or do you have to pay for shipping?

#434 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
      • 210 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:32 AM

Nope you have to pay for shipping too :(. I was a little upset when I realized that the prices changed, I originally intended to use the voucher for other purchases but was forced to get "creative" and use it on the labels for the mugs.  I know other brides have also used it for their pre-travel brochures, if you were considering doing those.

45 booked including Bride & Groom

#435 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:43 AM

That sucks! The deal sounded like such a good deal! Now it's a rip off because I NEVER have to pay for shipping....I might have to do the pre-travel brochures- but be more informal and not put the date or anything on them because I don't have a date set yet.  Well I know now never to buy that deal again!

Nope you have to pay for shipping too :(. I was a little upset when I realized that the prices changed, I originally intended to use the voucher for other purchases but was forced to get "creative" and use it on the labels for the mugs.  I know other brides have also used it for their pre-travel brochures, if you were considering doing those.

#436 jlarruda

jlarruda
        • 201 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:16 PM

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I found the most helpful website ever.. http://vistaprint-go...mple-email.html

my total: 

Product Total: $159.86 $5.49
          Shipping & Processing (Economy 21 Days):   $33.99
          Total: $193.85 $39.48
          You Saved $154.37!

so, for everything I paid $5.49 but with shipping it was 33.99 = $39.48 and that was for 25 brochures, 250 business cards, 2 tote bags, 1 hat, 2 signs, 140 return address labels and 1 mouse pad.. I could have gotten more but I didn't want to spend more than $40.

#437 BrideJan2012

BrideJan2012
          • Site Supporter
          • 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:29 AM

jlarruda that is the MOST WONDERFUL website EVERRRRR!!! As is this one! After reading through this post from start to finish I was really inspired to do some neat things with vista print! If you havent checked out the website  http://vistaprint-go...mple-email.html you most definitely need to!! She has a sample email and all the links work for free stuff!!

Over the past couple of days and 3 orders I have purchased

3 lawn sign (+ Printing on back for $2.99)

3 lawn sign stands ($1.49 each)

3 hats

250 business cards

50 brochures

75 magnets

20 thank you cards

50 rack cards (+ color printing on back for $2.99)

3 tote bags

2 pens

1 small banner

100 oversized post cards

100 regular sized post cards

The total cost for all the products was $13.44 (printing back of 2 lawn signs @ 2.99 each and 3 lawn sign holders at $1.49 + printing back of rack cards $2.99)

Total shipping for the 3 orders was $102.79

and my total Savings: $418.72!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazzzzzzy I cannot believe they are still in business!!

Cant wait for my orders to come in!:)

#438 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:55 AM

My thread _ "I hit the VistaPrint Jackpot" has my excel sheet were I would have paid well over $800 for the things I ordered.  End up only paying about $170, for shipping things.  Tip: Place multiple orders within a decent time span.  Pay for 7 day shipping on the first order, and slow shipping on the others.  They will all come together! My fast delivery is scheduled for Friday, I will upload pictures then!!

#439 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:42 AM

This thread is great I just did my first order with VISTA .. postcards for our welcome bags .. with business cards were making into magnets both were free just paid for shipping & handling... plenty of good ideas on here..thanks

#440 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

GREAT IDEA!!!!

I want to do travel mugs but wasn't sure how to dress it up. so glad I found this theard ..Did you use VISTA also

My labels came in and last night I tested one on the travel mug I am working on.travelmug.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users