Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#401 Sharon99

Sharon99
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:49 AM

Great! how did they turn out? Can you post a pic? I was playing around with them today...dont look too good though lol!

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B 

Just got my oversized postcards in, we are using them for our welcome booklet covers.  LOVE 'EM!!

I am awaiting the arrival of our room key holders (business cards) and the labels I created for our travel mugs.  Will keep you guys posted.

#402 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
    • 210 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Unfortunately I don't think I can post pics quite yet. I have about 90 well after this one 89 more posts to go.  I will post a picture as soon as I can.

45 booked including Bride & Groom

#403 Shahlo

Shahlo
      • 253 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

My luggage tags were not impressive either, my FI likes them. Maybe my expectations were too high, now I am worried I am not going to like our cards.

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Great! how did they turn out? Can you post a pic? I was playing around with them today...dont look too good though lol!

#404 Marlena

Marlena
        • 254 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:50 AM

MoBayBride,

vistaprint is about as addicting as this website! I just got a 'mother of the groom' beach bag and some more free pens this week!

#405 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:45 AM

I know what you mean. I did luggage tags twice. Waiting to get the 2nd ones in & I have about 3 items saved because I dont want to have to keep re-doing everything! I stink lol!! I wish you could pay extra & they would just do it for me!

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

My luggage tags were not impressive either, my FI likes them. Maybe my expectations were too high, now I am worried I am not going to like our cards.

#406 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
            • 210 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:25 PM

My first set of business cards that I am using in the room key card holder, came out terribly.  I just re-did them and should get them soon, fingers crossed :)

45 booked including Bride & Groom

#407 Shahlo

Shahlo
              • 253 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:02 PM

That's too bad Sharon. I am thinking of reordering too but my FI thinks they look good, they are just not perfect :). So I am either going to re-order or use these ones but I am going to print separate backs that says this bag belong to and stick them to the vistaprint business cards. I am going to print the backs a little bigger in size and use a coloured paper. We'll see, I am going to do one and see how it turns out and if we like it we might just go with that.

I ordered my welcome cards and magnets from vista as well, so hoping they are going to turn out perfect :).

Good luck with your second ones, I am sure they are going to turn out great!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

I know what you mean. I did luggage tags twice. Waiting to get the 2nd ones in & I have about 3 items saved because I dont want to have to keep re-doing everything! I stink lol!! I wish you could pay extra & they would just do it for me!

#408 Sharon99

Sharon99
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

Thanks! I got the 2nd batch and they are MUCH better. I am just going to use them. Its as good as they are getting lol!

Good luck to you, if your not happy with them I say try something else, sounds like a good idea making the back bigger & attaching them to what you have. But I am sure your FI is right that they are good!

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

That's too bad Sharon. I am thinking of reordering too but my FI thinks they look good, they are just not perfect :). So I am either going to re-order or use these ones but I am going to print separate backs that says this bag belong to and stick them to the vistaprint business cards. I am going to print the backs a little bigger in size and use a coloured paper. We'll see, I am going to do one and see how it turns out and if we like it we might just go with that.

I ordered my welcome cards and magnets from vista as well, so hoping they are going to turn out perfect :).

Good luck with your second ones, I am sure they are going to turn out great!

#409 pintsize1

pintsize1
                  • 165 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

i'm new to this thread. Has anyone posted any pictures and/or info. regarding printing on tote bags??? i see vista does it but they're close to $10.00 each.  i'm looking for a company to do it (about 40 bags) for less.

thanks!!!!!!!!!

happy planning!!!

#410 pintsize1

pintsize1
                    • 165 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

there's a 30% sale going on at vistaprint until 6/22/11!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users