Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#301 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:57 AM

I ordered the one that was free, I am pretty sure it was the small one.  Its big enough for the OOT stuff! 

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#302 MRR16

MRR16
    • 249 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:10 AM

Great, thanks so much!

Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon 

I ordered the one that was free, I am pretty sure it was the small one.  Its big enough for the OOT stuff! 

#303 Avens

Avens
      • 576 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:00 AM

So I'm officially addicted now.  I've been ordering wedding stuff ( and Christmas presents/cards, they had Photo Calendars and books free!).  I've been getting a ton of stuff.  My last order said $157.00 free (shipping was about 23.00, then I added one more thing that wasn't free, so my total was around 40)

My only warning would be - after you order they have these "bonus" offers.  I clicked one thinking I could edit it and and it automatically ordered it, doesn't give you another confirmation screen.  Luckily it was the address labels I had 120 for free already and is something I could certainly use more of ( and was only $5.00).  However it combined a different picture with it, so that wasn't as good. 

#304 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
        • Site Supporter
        • 171 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:03 PM

VISTA PRINT has an awesome Cyber Monday sale on today! Check it out ladies

#305 GC2008

GC2008
          • 183 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:12 AM

such great ideas!  i love this forum!!

#306 june11bride

june11bride
            • 304 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:09 PM

I ordered the "small" tote bags (the only ones that are free) and they are a really good size. And dominiqueamber, the quality of the print on the bags is awesome!!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#307 Tina5978

Tina5978
              • 231 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:51 PM

Ladies,  did you have to pay additional for full color and shipping?  I had a coupon for a free bag but by the time I picked the design and added shipping I'm at almost $8.00 :(  Suggestions?

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#308 katelynn

katelynn
                • 414 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:16 PM

This happens to me all the time too for some reason. I just take everything out of my cart and re-add it, it seems to do the trick. I usually only have this problem if I add something to my cart and then come back days later to order. Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Tina5978 

Ladies,  did you have to pay additional for full color and shipping?  I had a coupon for a free bag but by the time I picked the design and added shipping I'm at almost $8.00 :(  Suggestions?

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#309 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
                  • 282 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:24 PM

Here are some recent project I completed :)  Thank you to all the BDW brides who have posted their work so I could borrow it :)

Doorknob Hanger, Pre-wedding Brochure, & Welcome Book Cover

doorknob.jpg

brochure_back.jpg

brochure_edit.jpg

welcome_cover.jpg

June 14, 2011 <3
                    Photographer:Sascha Gluck
                    Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
                    Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
                    Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#310 fmichelle

fmichelle
                    • 298 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:33 PM

Hey ladies, in case you have more stuff to offer, I went through this website: http://www.techbarga...int-coupon-code and clicked on "Top 10 Products Free" and was able to order 140 Return Address Labels (using as actual address labels), 150 full color postcards (attaching to OOT bags), 1 packet of sticky notes (leaving on our door at the resort so people can leave us notes), 1 pen, and 1 small tote for on $10.45 shipping costs.  The trick is to do one item, then go back to the link on the first page and when you make the second item, it will be added to your cart along with the first item you already made. If you try to buy two of anything (I thought I was being smart and going to get more than one bag) it charges you for one of them, so I had to delete them both and start over. Apparently they always change the things that are free, so if you can start ordering things early and be patient, it's a great way to save money!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users