Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#211 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

So here are some pics of the goodies from VISTA that we are putting in our OOT bags. I'm so excited...I had a DIY day with my bridesmaids and we got all our OOT bags packed and assembled...we are delivering them to our guests before we leave for Punta Cana!

Click the image to open in full size. - 10 free
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size. - Letters for OOT bags - 50 Oversized Postcards Free
    Click the image to open in full size. - Wedding Journal for Mike and I to write in throughout our wedding week
    Click the image to open in full size. - 1 free Funny Notepad for my FI - I also made him a Game Over Journal, T-Shirt and Sticky Notes! :)
    Click the image to open in full size. - Notepads for our guests...I customized them for each couple or single guest

#212 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

You ladies are so creative!!

Here's a link to some vp stuff. Not sure how long the sale will last. Rack cards are on sale, I'm thinking of making my programs or menus with them. I didn't plan on having programs but if it's free why not??

I'm not sure why the link isn't clickable so you have to cut and paste.

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#213 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 06:18 AM

I did "This Bag Belongs To:..." business cards for my DIY luggage tags. They turned out fantastic!!!
        Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#214 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:44 AM

I have been using VP for a while, but never as creatively as you ladies. I finally took the time to read through this thread, and WOW! Everything is really impressive. I definitely took notes and I know in the near future I will be posting my VP goodies. Thanks ladies!
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#215 selassie11

• 206 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:20 AM

I used Vistaprint for my STD packets -

* folded notecards in which I wrote a note announcing our engagement and getting everyone excited
            * full color brochure with info about the resort and costs
            * RSVP cards (our guests have to pay a deposit so I need to know NOW)

I also added a STD magnet, but I got that from Etsy!

I plan to do our pre-travel brochure through VP. Along with Photoshare cards, Business cards with Resort info and our local cellphone number (in case guests need to direct a taxi driver or something), maps of Negril, and a double sided welcome letter with itinerary on the back.

#216 peterpanpixiedust

• 656 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

Ok ladies! Just started. I got a pen, magnet, 250 business cards, a rubber stamp, a hat, a shirt, and 10 letterheads. Shipping was definitely more than 4-5 ($13), but I guess it was worth it, expecially the letter head for invites and std's. The hat and shirt have the "I heart NY" logo, except I put "I heart Chris" since both our names are Chris. I'm hoping to get more of those free options during the year we have left in time for our OOT Bags. I didn't click any boxes or offers, so hopefully I won't get scammed. I didn't get a confirmation email yet though, or offers, and I signed up yesterday ( I thought they were daily). Should I be worried?

#217 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

I get emails once or twice a week. It might be a few days before you get the first one. No need to worry!

#218 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

I made my STD magnets, luggage tags using vistaprint business cards, I got a hat for my dad that says father of the bride, a T-shirt for my FI dad that says father of the groom. I purchased post cards that will go in the OOT bags for our guests to mail back to us. I puchased pens for our grandmothers and I know I will be ordering some more things. Vistaprint Rocks!!

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                  http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#219 sap

• 217 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

I did the luggage tag business cards. I'm hoping for a deal on the brochures so I can send the guests a before you go informational. I love some of the ideas you gals have!!

#220 RunningBride24

• 539 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

Wow, I def have to start using vista print! I'm loving what all you ladies did!
                      ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users