Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#191 Boo

Boo
  • 785 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:01 AM

wow all you ladies are so creative! we just finalized our invitations today so I ordered address labels, blank ones so we could print our guests names ourselves on there - to be honest I am a bit weary as some of the feedback here has been quite negative about the company charging money etc. hope all goes well - thanks for all the inspiration

Attached Files

#192 Mallory57

Mallory57
    • 454 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:19 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Boo
      wow all you ladies are so creative! we just finalized our invitations today so I ordered address labels, blank ones so we could print our guests names ourselves on there - to be honest I am a bit weary as some of the feedback here has been quite negative about the company charging money etc. hope all goes well - thanks for all the inspiration

Boo--I have ordered from VistaPrint many times and have always been completely thrilled...and no hidden charges for me. Hope you have the same luck! Let us know how your invites turn out ! :)
      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#193 Diva

Diva
      • 682 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

I signed up a while ago and still haven't received any free offer emails from them! Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? I can sign into my account and everything!

#194 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
        • 997 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Boo
          I have been totally happy with them as well. Everybody that has received the brochures I ordered have been blown away by the quality.

The one thing that I did notice...when I was putting through my 25 orders this week...there were a couple orders where I messed up and instead of getting one free...I forgot to change the quanity option and I actually got 5 for a pretty cheap price. It only happened once...my advice...just really check that your order contains the items that you want and more importantly to take advantage of free things...the quantity that you want. :) That being said...I love VISTA! I will continue to use them for gifts and cards post wedding.

#195 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
          • 997 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Diva
            I signed up a while ago and still haven't received any free offer emails from them! Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? I can sign into my account and everything!
            Maybe you should try again...or log into vista and go to your options...maybe there is a box to check that you'd like promotional emails! I just checked this out and you need to go to the ACCOUNT UPDATE section...there is an option down the page to receive emails.

Hope this is helpful...let us know if you start getting the emails! :)

#196 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

Very helpful, thanks Bahia! I made sure my boxes are checked and I will let you all know once I start receiving them :)

#197 Leigh17

Leigh17
              • 339 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

Another tip for ordering...play around with your cart to see which items add the most shipping & which ones you can add for minimal addition to your shipping costs. I noticed the craziest thing yesterday...when I would ADD a free pen to my order, my shipping cost went down! In one order it was just by a few pennies, and in another order it lowered my price by about a dollar. It makes no sense, but sometimes it pays to play around with what you put in your cart if you have some extra time.

#198 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                • 2,233 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:19 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Leigh17
                  Another tip for ordering...play around with your cart to see which items add the most shipping & which ones you can add for minimal addition to your shipping costs. I noticed the craziest thing yesterday...when I would ADD a free pen to my order, my shipping cost went down! In one order it was just by a few pennies, and in another order it lowered my price by about a dollar. It makes no sense, but sometimes it pays to play around with what you put in your cart if you have some extra time.
                  great tip thanks
                  July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#199 Diva

Diva
                  • 682 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:26 AM

ok so I got 2 emails from them, both saying that stationary and invitations are 25% off, but nothing about free stuff. Is there some kind of trick or something for the free items?

#200 katelynn

katelynn
                    • 414 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

I got an email this morning that for 48 hours shipping is free!!! I am deffinately going to take advantage of this! :)
                      Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users