Quote:
Originally Posted by lexibride View Post
The cheat totally works but I just can't seem to explain it right - the simplest way to explain it is that you're doing 20 seperate orders and paying 20 seperate times. You fill your cart with 1 of each free item, pay and complete the order. Then you go back into your email and do it all over again to order 1 of each. I got 5 things for $4.41 just last Friday. A shirt, hat, tote, pen and keychain. I then did that exact thing 5 times over and for $22 total I got 5 totes, 5 shirts, 5 hats, 5 pens and 5 keychains.

Does this help at all?
Yes that does help explain it better. I tried earlier and was getting no where but I have in the past did 2 different orders and only paid the shipping!!!!!! So in the end thats what I thought you meant - different orders!

That's exactly what I did too. I didn't do it all in one day though. I would order things whenever a good email came along, sometimes using the same email multiple times.

My shipping was usually $5.90 for 3-5 items, and my orders usually came within 7 business days. Just depends on what your ordering. If it's a custom upload it seemed to take a bit longer for printing.

Here are some of the VISTA projects I've done:

I've got another package with our programs, a mug, a mouse pad, tote bag and shirt for my FI! I'll post pictures once it arrives!

Click the image to open in full size.

Our OOT Bag Postcards – 100 free

Our Pre-departure Brochure – 25 free

Our Thank You Cards -10 free…actually bought 70 more!

Hats for Our Dads – Each one free

Luggage Tags and Tags for OOT Bag Items – 250 Free

I also made a letter for our OOT bags on an over-sized postcard! Gotta love Vista!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb0902 View Post
I did my STD magnets with them, 29.99 for 250... pretty exciting :)

I love your save the dates with the pictures of you two holding the date! That is the cutest save the date that I have ever seen!

Wow, I amazed at how much you can do on Vista Prints and have become addicted myself. I ordered the free brochures twice (50) to send to people who have RSVP'd. I also made RSVP postcards and a bunch of things for my niece the flower girl and my nephew the ring bearer. I will post pics when I get them. I keep buying little gifts for friends too, like a car magnet and luggage tags for a friend who is getting married next month.