• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:33 AM

Here you go TammyM!!

Click the image to open in full size.
    This is where the night began, and I probably shouldn't be drinking that through the straw!!

We had a navigator Limo! It was a lot of fun!! I was dancing the whole time in it!

The girl on the far right was pregnant and I made her a shirt that said "wear a condom" across her bump!! She loved it!

One of my bridesmaids

My little sis in the middle and another BM

I'm showing this picture because the camera that you can see in this picture will be last time I see it because I LOST IT!!! God I could of cried the next morning when I woke up and it was not with my stuff, all those pictures gone!!

more champagne?

Obviously I was really excited about the champagne? Ask me about 1 hour later when I was pucking in an alley how much I loved it then!!

My throat still hurts today!! Overall it was such a fun night just wish I didn't loose my camera!

#2 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:35 AM

haha, those are great pictures!!! looks like you had a great time! :)
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#3 BayBug

BayBug
      • 852 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

Okay, that party looks like tons of fun! I do hope my party is that much fun! Too bad you lost your camera. Cute dress!
        Angie

#4 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Looks like you had a great time!!!! I'm sorry that you lost your camera, but at least your friends took some pics also.

#5 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Hahaha, omg it looks like you had BLAST! I love the shirt you made for the lady who is pregnant, lol that's hilarious!! Hopefully someone scooped up your camera and they haven't realized it yet! I'd ask if you have any more pictures, but that's just rubbing it in!! :P
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

LOL Awesome pics, bummer that you lost your camera, at least someone was enjoying the pics of your bach party. Maybe you'll find them on the web one day.. lol Looks like you had an awesome time, you look really cute in your pics.

#7 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
              • VIP Member
              • 4,116 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

How fun!! Glad you girls had a great time. . .bummer about the camera for sure. :-(

Champagne can be brutal...so fun to drink...not so fun to recover from! lol!

#8 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:42 AM

Looks like you girls had a great time!! Fun pics!! I love the I'm so excited to have champage look!! LOL!!

#9 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                  • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                    Hahaha, omg it looks like you had BLAST! I love the shirt you made for the lady who is pregnant, lol that's hilarious!! Hopefully someone scooped up your camera and they haven't realized it yet! I'd ask if you have any more pictures, but that's just rubbing it in!! :P
                    ha ha ha ha that is so funny about more pictures!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                    LOL Awesome pics, bummer that you lost your camera, at least someone was enjoying the pics of your bach party. Maybe you'll find them on the web one day.. lol Looks like you had an awesome time, you look really cute in your pics.
                    Yes that is exactly what I was thinking someone has all these pictures!!! God only knows where they are!!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!

#10 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
                    • 466 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:14 PM

It looked like you all had a blast!!! BTW where was your party at?? DT?

I assume you tried to contact the place and no one knew where the camera was at? Hopefully a good samaritan will bring it back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users