• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

I think I'm being too picky because I know all of these shoes are nice, but for some reason they're not working for me. Maybe looking at all the white shoes has made me realize that I really want hot pink. You know what the problem is? I'm not a big fan of wedges! I really want a sexy stiletto, but my reception is on a deck and I'm so afraid of getting my heel stuck in between the boards. Is this stupid? Am I worrying over nothing? I'm just a wee bit clumsy, so I could see this happening to me.

Oh, another thing that is ruining a lot of shoes for me in the crystals. I like them, but most are set in silver and the ones on my dress are clear, so they don't match. Yeah, definitely being too picky.

#12 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

Haha, you sound like me Kristy. I am a huge klutz. I am wearing stilettos, but I will probably fall or get my heel stuck in the mud. It is fine if you are being picky-you are the bride. I will look for hot pink ones now!

#13 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

I think some of the ones you guys posted I would like better if they were dyed. Yes, it is decided, I will have hot pink shoes.

#14 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
        • 475 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

i know what u mean about wedges.. my wedding is on the beach.. and im short lol so i need height.. i ended up going with a more 'romantic' style of wedge that kind of goes with the whole beachy feel

this are probably far from what you are looking for .. but these are the ones i got.. and i love them!! Nice Shoes Online For Less - The Shoe Company
          -- also my dress is ivory with lace overlay and beadwork, so i really didnt like the stark white 'bridal shoe'

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
          All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#15 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
          • 475 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:08 PM

p.s. im also clumsy so i understand what u mean too!!! ... i think if u want hot pink... GO FOR IT!!!!! it is totally awesome when a bride is unique and true to themselves in what they really want!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
            All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#16 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:09 PM

Here's some:

Search Results

#17 litl_april

litl_april
              • 351 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

You said you'd really love a pair of stilettos, but afraid of getting stuck. I tracked these down cause I had read about them in a magazine and decided to try them out. They may look a little weird on the shoes, but far away I didn't really notice them on a pair of shoes I tried them with. Definately noticed a difference in the way I walked on the grass too! (wet grass I might add. I put one on one shoe and left the other one without)
                The Solemates

#18 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,368 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by litl_april
                  You said you'd really love a pair of stilettos, but afraid of getting stuck. I tracked these down cause I had read about them in a magazine and decided to try them out. They may look a little weird on the shoes, but far away I didn't really notice them on a pair of shoes I tried them with. Definately noticed a difference in the way I walked on the grass too! (wet grass I might add. I put one on one shoe and left the other one without)
                  The Solemates
                  Hmmm, that's interesting. I wonder if that will solve my problem. There's something about these shoes that I love, and if that thing works, I could get them! And now I know I would dye them pink.

FLASH 3 1/2" HEEL - DyeableShoeStore.com

I'm still looking because I think a wedge would be the ideal thing to wear, but this may be a great back-up plan. You girls rock!

#19 litl_april

litl_april
                  • 351 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:30 PM

Those are cute shoes! Still looking for some wedges for you, cause I know what you mean. Here's a pair that are pink and look cute. They do have gold in them so they might not work, but wanted to pass them on to you just in case!
                    NEW Pink Fuchsia Gold Womens Shoe Wedge High Heel Dress Sandals

#20 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,368 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

I saw those on eBay and would've bought them if the gold was silver. The gold ruined it for me. I wonder if they make them with silver?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users