• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:32 PM

I JUST heard this song on AI last night! I read through this thread the first time, but I was like, huh never heard it, then it came on AI and I totally thought of you Jacqueline! Then it came on the radio on the way to work today AGAIN LOL! I can totally see how it got stuck in your head.

#32 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:59 AM

hahah betsy thats funny u thought of me :o) i saw her on ai too!!

#33 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:03 AM

I always think of Jacqueline whenever I hear that song now, which is all the flippin' time. She popped my poker face cherry! LOL. Thanks, girl

#34 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:42 AM

ok first of all, you can always count on jackee to start a thread about a song in her head, i will always remember leona lewis because everytime i hear Keep Bleeding i think of jac :)

i saw lady gaga right when she was still almost a nobody back in november when she was opening for NKOTB, along with natasha bedingfield. no one knew who she was! we all felt OLD. and then the next week we started hearing Just Dance.

also, what the heck is AI? i need to get out of the travel biz. i can only think of All Inclusive. and i cant for the life of me figure out why so many of you went on vacation with lady gaga

#35 big3n09

big3n09
        • 616 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for posting the song cause I was out of the loop, but I love her song Just Dance!
          4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#36 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:25 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Abbie
            also, what the heck is AI? i need to get out of the travel biz. i can only think of All Inclusive. and i cant for the life of me figure out why so many of you went on vacation with lady gaga

Lots of people got AI confused with All Inclusive!! There is a thread started called "Anyone else obsessed with AI" and so many people didn't know it was American Idol!! You are not alone Abbie!!

#37 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:44 PM

ha! amanda, i SO totally thought that thread was all inclusive! i never read it because i thought what a stupid question? oh man. now i feel like a tard!

#38 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:57 PM

Okay, so now I have it in my head. But I like it, so that's good. I heard it over and over and over this weekend.

So what songs do you sing to yourselves to get rid of the one that's stuck? Personally, I find "Its a Small World" works, but then it gets stuck and that's about the worst EVER. My back up is "Love Is In The Air". Oh yeah... retrooo!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#39 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

omg i thought AI was allen iverson!

abbie that is awesome u saw her live!

#40 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

I remember when Jac first posted this thread, I had never even heard the song before. Now everytime I hear it, I thnk of this post and it cracks me up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users