Photo

Feb 2010 ROR - Wedding Pack has arrived!!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#231 shellk

shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:21 PM

bev,
    hope you see this if not will pm you.we ordered our rings today just plain palladium bands.it was really weird in a good way it like confirmed it even more.i think im turning weird lol.they will be in store 7th nov.

#232 baj

baj
    • 1,555 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

great news shellk, nearly all sorted then.......

Can't wait to go away, egypt will be hot hot hot....... just want to chill out and relax.

wish it was 2 weeks rather than 1 but only a week on saturday to go. Told Brian it's our pre honeymoon, so he is more than happy.

still no news from desser?

#233 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

yeh it really is just a few little bits to sort and thats it except pay the holiday off next month yikes.

it will be great there my friends looking to go before the end of the year.are you going all inclusive?don,t go putting all that weight back on hehehehehehe.but then again if its you pre honeymoon you will work it all off lol

#234 baj

baj
        • 1,555 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:50 PM

Yes all inclusive, but I am sure I will work it off one way or another.

Sorted what I am taking in my case tonight so just needs ironing before we go. Flight not until 4.30pm so will go to Brian's early morning and pack his case.

Just need some more sun tan lotion and I need to get holiday insurance this weekend.

can't wait......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users