Photo

Feb 2010 ROR - Wedding Pack has arrived!!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#191 shellk

shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

bev,
    i have pm,d you for the weigh in.its ok for some jetting off on holidays.its been great weather though.i think i am going to wait for the upgrade the rooms are the best but its alot of extra money.like you say it might be cheaper to do it direct with the hotel.

my sisters wedding was great.she was soooo nervous thought she was going to pass out before she walked in.it was a great day.it was nice cause h2b kept saying im really excited its us next and hes a typical man he dont normally say stuff like that bless him.don,t know why but even if i see weddings on tv now i get emotional stupid i know.

#192 shellk

shellk
    • 1,784 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:56 AM

bev,
      i have pm,d you its not good.hope you had a good week and are keeping well.desser will be back soon hope she had a good time.jons sister rang me yesterday she got us 20 disposable cameras for the ahr for free from work.hey we never get anything for free.still struggling to find good maracas that are cheap though.i never go to like pound shops and places like that i might have to try.had a dream/nightmare about our hotel lastnight it was the worst place ever hehe.i hope im not starting already.

its my friends birthday next week (who is doing really well after her op) and her sister is doing a spanish party this afternoon (decided yesterday) and we all need to cook something and take it.wish me luck best get googling some recepies.

#193 baj

baj
      • 1,555 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:21 AM

Hi shellk, Just sent you PM, yes I have had some strange dreams too........

Glad your friend is doing well and I am sure you will find some thing to cook that is easy for you to take with you . Patella, don't think it's spell right but is quite easy to cook.

Desser's hols seems to have passed quick, sure will hear from her when she gets back.

Hope you have a great time this afternoon and the sun shines

#194 kdnicholer21

kdnicholer21
        • Banned
        • 51 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:04 PM

First off I wanted to thank every person on here who takes the time to post because I have been looking all over and have found lots of answers here. I have lots of question and please help by answering them. First Id like to introduce myself my name is deidre and I will be getting married at riu ocho rios may 2010, i just came back in may and feel in love with it. The wedding person there is very hard to get in touch with and i understand she is busy buy i have questions about prices that are not listed here and was hoping you can help
          1. I hear lots about a photographer byt the name of micheal. How much does he charge?
          2. Can you choose your own wedding cake or do they choose for you and if so what are the prices?
          3. do they have a plan B if it rains
          4. How much are the flowers and rose pedals
          5. Are chairs included
          6. are there different arches and what are the prices
          7. how much are chair covers
          8. how much is the disco hall to rent out
          9.can someone send me the dinner menu?

That is all for now thank you for your help!

#195 shellk

shellk
          • 1,784 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

deidre,
            sorry i am not getting married at ror therefore i can not answer any of your questions above as they are quite site specific but i am sure one of the other girls will soon.

bev,
            yes sun did shine on saturday until about 9.30 so a good time was had by all.we took spanish chicken and the birthday cake.its been the first day on special k today and its been good until now im starving lolo.i think i need a few grapes.

#196 desser

desser
            • 74 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

hi girls i am back!!

had a great time very tanned but i am quite dark anyway so just topped it up drank every night, ate like kings and feel really bad for it but loved every minute!! :) hired car and went to water park and palma which were both great

now for detox, well sort of i am out this sat with the girls...but back in gym and salads for tea

#197 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:39 AM

desser,
                glad your back and its good to hear you had a good time.i need a holiday and suntan any donations welcome hehe.as you may guess me and bev on the diet i am trying the special k diet lol.

well better go to work.had to get up early today my h2b has got his driving theory test.keep your fingers crossed.

bev,
                i have done no exercise sooo far ooopps.

#198 desser

desser
                • 74 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

hi shelk

hope h2b passes sure he will. i will start a whip round for your hols ha ha

its crazy to think that my next hol will be my wedding!! how exciting :) hope you both have a good w/end x

#199 baj

baj
                  • 1,555 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Shellk hope all went well for your H2b, I have not done any excercise either,,, just walking which I think counts. Will pm you my weight tomorrow.

Desser glad you had a great time and the time will pass quickly to your big day.

Still hopeing to get away in October so chance to top my tan up, so fingers crossed. The hols & wedding package should all be paid off next week, then just my dress and H2b's suit and that's it, all sorted until the big day.

Full of a cold today, but finished work for a week just chillin.

#200 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:11 AM

hi ladies,
                      h2b passed thats it now we need to get him in for his test.hopefully in aroung 2mths he will be driving.it will make things much easier.

desser,
                      any luck on the collection so far lol.i think we are going to torquay to see h2b brother august bank holiday.it is very exciting to think the next time you will be away it will be to get married.you need to change your profile info so you can add your wedding date.

bev,
                      sorry to hear you are full of cold.hope you feeling better ready for your weeks holiday.you have,nt got swine flu have you lol.have you arranged any appts for dress trying on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users