Feb 2010 ROR - Wedding Pack has arrived!!

Hi ladies,

Still full of flu & tooth ache today, no not booked any appointments will see how I feel later in the week and maybe just go to have a look and then maybe book some appointments for late August.

Good news about H2b's test and driving makes a big difference when trying to get about, especially the time difference from getting from A to B.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ladies,

hope you are all well.

bev,

hope you feeling better and chilled whilst you have been off work.

i have felt really excited again this week.i think its cause one of the brides getting married at the same resort as me leaves next weds.wish it was me.

i have been sorting quotes out today for photographers for ahr and boudoir book.found a really good one thats in our price range.just waiting for her to change a few things on the quote before we book her.i have done really well on the boudoir thing.she quoted £375 now she is doing me a book with 10 prints in for £200 but this does,nt include a makeover,which i can live with.

what have you guys been up to?

hi shellk,

Well I have not really done much, still full of flu so just been chillin out reallly.

Went looking at some dresses today but only really seen 1 that I liked on, so plan to go looking again next weekend.

How's the special K going? I am still going to give it another week but to be honest I have not really been out apart from today so the walking has gone to pot this week. Oh well I will pm you by weight on saturday.

hi girls

shelk...how do you change your profile, am i being stupid?

Thomsons rang my H2B re the complaint we made and the manager licked his bottom ha ha she was grovelling, love it!! she is getting back to us to let us know what compensation they can give us...who says complaining doesnt pay!! :)

have a good w/end girls, hope you feel better soon baj x off to florida next week, shopping time!!

desser,

click on quick links at the top of the page and click on edit profile.let me know if you have any trouble.

let us know what thompsons say.at least they doing something at last.

how long you staying in florida for?its a great place.no nightlife though.if you can get me 10 pairs of cheap maracas get them please hehe.found cheap somreros on ebay but maracas are £5 a pair.

have fun

me again,

im a little excited ive booked the photographer for ahr + boudoir book.i could,nt choose between 2 so i played them off against each other and got a really good deal with the one i like best.£150 for reception for 2hrs 40 photos and disc with all images on.£200 for a 2hr boudoir shoot and completed book with 30 images.obviously i have booked that for december as i will be a size 8 by then.

me and my best friend are having a girlie day sat.part of it is shopping.im going to see if i can find some wedding shoes.

another day and i will be under 200 days.to go.tylers girl who is going to same resort as me flew out today.cant wait to hear what she has to say.

desser,

you are obviously in florida shopping and sunning it up.hope you are ok.

bev,

hope going back to work has,nt been to bad.what do you do?hope you are felling much better.

Hi gals, hope you are both okay.

desser, are you back from your shopping trip.............just kidding. Any more news on your compo?

Shellk, feeling much better thanks although still got the cold.

Dress shopping today and I think I have seen the "one" in a bridal shop but hope to visit a few more shops before I make my final decision.

Earings & necklace already sorted.

Have sent you my weigh in but back up this week........

hi ladies,

im back from my dreadful hangover yesterday.i should have been going shoe shopping hehe.might go today.

i have booked the photographer for reception+boudoir shoot and bought the sombreros for reception hehe.been very practical this week.

bev,

glad to hear you are feeling a little better and keep us updated on the dress front.

desser,

hope you have had a good shopping trip.

hi girls

i am back spent to much money!!! but enjoyed every minute :) got a few days off now.

recieved a bottle of wine, flowers and some chocs from manager at Thomsons and a card that said how sorry she was :) i just hope thats not the compensation she was talking about!??