Feb 2010 ROR - Wedding Pack has arrived!!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice!

thanks for the shoes website some nice ones on there

just went for a chinese then for some drinks till 3am!! just chilling with the dog my H2B is at work :)

i reckon baj must be about 60+...only kidding :)

Hi desser & shellk,

Well I was born in 1958 so I will let you both work it out........might need a calculater. But you know what they say you are as young as you feel.

All the shoes look good shellk, good site. I quite fancy the totes bridal shoes or the dyeables sandy bride because I think they will work better for me with the sand. Once I pick my dress I will have more of an idea what I want,

The Corsage also looks good, I quite like pearls and diamonds and hope to wear a matching necklace, bracklet and earring set, but we will see beause I keep seeing something and then I change my mind. I want a long simple Ivory wedding dress, but again keep changing my mind about what style I would like. Straps's no straps etc. I suppose I will know the one, once I go shoopping and start to try some different dresses on. Can't wait..

dessser - did you get into trouble for sleepng through? My H2B work's at M/C airport, airside and often transport's the cabin crew to their hotel's or to different locations for their next flights out.

When you receive your confirmation date desser, you will have to start a new thread, quite a few pages on this one now.

plenty of life in the old baj yet then :)

not in trouble.....yet!! to be fair its my first sick day for over 18 months so i can have one surely ha. i work out of manc airport it was supposed to be the first day wearing the new uniform today as i worked for first choice (who have just merged with thomson) i did wear bright pink uniform and loved it the new one is boring!!

i will start 10 bloody threads when/if i ever get my confirmed date

Hi girls,

On yes desser, plenty of life in the old girl yet and my H2b is 5 years younger so I guess I bagged mself a toy boy, ha ha. He will kill me for saying that...

What's the colour of the new uniform, H2B thinks the virgin advert with the crew in red is great. (I wonder why?)

Will keep a look out for the new threads, I'm sure you won't have to wait too long now. In fact I will start 10 bloody new threads when you get your confimation date.

a toy boy ay :) well my H2B is 29 and will be 30 when we get married

the skirt is beige, and top pale blue...boring!! yeah i went for virgin before getting in at first choice got down to final 10, never mind there base was london anyway.

baj - i thought the saying was your as old as the man you feel lol.

have you 2 seen the photos that someone has posted saying ror pro wedding pics.i take it its the same resort you 2 are going to?the gazebo on the beach looks absoloutly fantastic.yhere is someone else that has just come back as well that has,nt done a review yet.

there is a girl on the thread for my resort that has done a site visit before she books her wedding (how good would that be).she is doing her review tomorrow.but she has logged on to say how good it was hehe cant wait.

Hi shellk, yes I like your saying better..

Read plenty of review's for the ROR where desser is having her wedding but not so many yet for the Riu clubhotel Negril although there is a couple of brides there now, so looking forward to their pictures and reviews when there get back.

I agree that it must be great to be able to do a site visit first. We are planning to get away in October for a week some where hot, if we have everything paid off by then, so fingers crossed. Did get to Turkey last year but it seems ages ago, if not we are forcast a hot summer here, so looking forward to that.

you see this is the problem we love our nice hols (1 reason for a dw) but last year we only went to france camping,which don,t get me wrong it was great but a nice all inclusive beach hol wins hands down.and this year obviously all spare cash will be going on the wedding/party so we won,t be going anywhere hot.i am sure i can wait till february lol.

however we do go to torquay every year to see jon,s brother who lives down there so if we do get the hot summer they say we are it will be brill.

what us ladies will sacrifice for a dw hehe.

hi shellk, desser must be on her travels, I have never been but have been told how beautiful Torquay is, so if we do get the hot summer you will definately have a brill time.

How do you work the count down for your wedding, I'm crap on the PC? think I have 304 0r 305 days to go.