Photo

Back from My Riu Tropical Bay Wedding 03-07-09!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Deavah

Deavah
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

I found the link ladies..Thanks....I'm soooo excited to see how beautiful your day was!

#22 Deavah

Deavah
    • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

Beautiful Pictures. Absolutely LOVELY!! I never thought about honeymooning else where, but seems like a good idea! Thanks for sharing. I'm a lot more comfortable now. : )

#23 Chellefrz

Chellefrz
      • 45 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:25 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Deavah
        Beautiful Pictures. Absolutely LOVELY!! I never thought about honeymooning else where, but seems like a good idea! Thanks for sharing. I'm a lot more comfortable now. : )
        Yes, the resort is beautiful. I was very pleased, it was perfect for my group. Also we partied with the locals at Alfreds and the Jungle while we were there and we enjoyed both. Negril is definitely more of a party place than MoBay. Sandals was perfect, the Butler service made it more special.

#24 Chellefrz

Chellefrz
        • 45 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          Congrats. I noticed your honeymoon was a "A". Good for you. That's probably the part all couples should enjoy the most because the weeding planning is so stressful at times. My FI is looking forward to the honeymoon the most.

That means that your FI has SERIOUS plans for you! Lol! We had a great honeymoon.

#25 Chellefrz

Chellefrz
          • 45 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:35 AM

Quote:
            Congrats. I noticed your honeymoon was a "A". Good for you. That's probably the part all couples should enjoy the most because the weeding planning is so stressful at times. My FI is looking forward to the honeymoon the most.

That means that your FI has SERIOUS plans for you! Lol! We had a great honeymoon.

#26 Chellefrz

Chellefrz
            • 45 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:55 AM

Quote:

#27 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
              • 327 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

congrats, and thanks for the review!

#28 riunegrilbride2010

riunegrilbride2010
                • 51 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:12 PM

I just checked out your wedding pics and they are great! How many people did you have? I thought you could only get the free wedding package if you had a maximum of 10 people. I booked the Royal package but I think I will go with the free one if I can and use the $$ elsewhere.

#29 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
                  • 572 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

Thanks for sharing!
                    My hometown in in GA!
                    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users