Photo

All brides from the EU, IMPORTANT PLS READ!!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

Even if you did need it apostiled honestly it takes about 3 days and costs £33 and its only your birth certs that need doing, all the other stuff is fine.

I've always had to have this for Mexico and I would imagine it's going to be worldwide soon

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

Even if you did need it apostiled honestly it takes about 3 days and costs £33 and its only your birth certs that need doing, all the other stuff is fine.

I've always had to have this for Mexico and I would imagine it's going to be worldwide soon

#13 sarah.cullen

sarah.cullen
      • 90 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jesjess
        Thats great, I also spoken to my wedding planner and she also said we wouldnt be needing the apostille!!! I wanted to share yesterday, but I been having some connection problems lately with BDW.. I'm also on Face book! I tryed to find you Sarah, but there are alot of Sarah cullen's on Facebook :-)... You can try and find me, but I have to say, I dont visit Facebook alot, ( Maybe once a month haha ) ...well Im getting ready her at this moment, Packing the suitcases, checking my lists with stuff... Im almost done now, and so extited to go to Jamaica.... just a few more days, and well be hanging at the bar :-D ..
        Bet your so excited now, its only a week tomorrow & we'll be there, mind you don't imagine we'll see much of you when we arrive as your big day is the day after, hope all goes well when you meet Chandlyn, anyway I hope to see you the evening we arrive..... CANT WAIT!!!!

Sarah x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users