Photo

makeup artist

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#51 inunez

inunez
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

she has been very helpful and even sent me a lengthy email of her recommendations so i can prepare my face/skin for the wedding. i really think i'm going to book her!

#52 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
    • 319 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:34 PM

Yeah I already booked my date

#53 inunez

inunez
      • 172 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

did she tell you that the mother mother of the bride's makeup is complimentary? isn't that awesome!

#54 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
        • 319 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by inunez
          did she tell you that the mother mother of the bride's makeup is complimentary? isn't that awesome!
          yes my mom will like it, but im not going to tell her its free..lol

#55 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
          • 319 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
            when is ur wedding

#56 inunez

inunez
            • 172 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:14 PM

lol...i'm not telling my mom either! she'll think i paid for her makeup...haha! every penny counts. my wedding's August 14th at the RIU Negril. i see yours is before mine. let me know how she does!

#57 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
              • 319 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
                lol...i'm not telling my mom either! she'll think i paid for her makeup...haha! every penny counts. my wedding's August 14th at the RIU Negril. i see yours is before mine. let me know how she does!
                I will post pics..

#58 Un-Bride

Un-Bride
                • 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:55 PM

That's a lot to pay for makeup! Unfortunately, that is not in my budget. I am nervous about using the onsite salon for makeup, but that might be my only option besides doing my own.

#59 JD61109

JD61109
                  • 18 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:04 AM

I'm getting married in two weeks and I was also looking into a make up artist for my wedding day the 11th of June. I have 7 bridesmaids so I have a lot of girls that I would have to pay for. I've talked to Loni Jones and she said it would be around $150 a person but that was a while ago and I think I could negotiate a better price but I stopped looking for a while and just decided everyone would do their own hair and make-up but I thinking otherwise again.. if anyone has any suggestions about hair and make up please let me know! I've only heard of Loni Jones and Queen Bee I believe. Any June brides there from June 7-14 We will be honeymooning at Couples Swept Away from June 14-21! I would love to meet some brides there!!

#60 blushedpink

blushedpink
                    • 24 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hey I posted the # for a really good makeup artist. Tamara. She seems reasonable. 1 of the brides here already booked her. Her # is 1876 342 -3998.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users