• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 TMclean

TMclean
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMRS.
    Ok, I finally got a response from her after contacting her on facebook. Misunderstanding...she said she did respond, but I'm not sure why i didn't get it. Anyway, she quoted me the same price for 3 people. So I will probably go with her. my wedding isn't until next June though, so she told me to wait a little closer to the time of the wedding.
    I will make sure I post a review of her work, so keep an eye out for it.
    http://tickers.Ticke....734e/event.png
    copy & paste the [img] code right there

#32 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
    • 319 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:35 PM

I think im going with loni if she gives me a rate of $200 for all of us..and I can talk them into letting her on the resort :) I love her work

#33 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
      • 67 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TMclean
        Thanks! That would be great...you've only got a couple of days to go! That's exciting:-)

Soontobe-I love her work too. I think it will be well worth the price especially since I plan to cut some costs elsewhere AND it's around the same price I was going to pay a makeup artist when I was planning for a wedding in the states (before I decided on a DW).

#34 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
        • 319 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:37 PM

i think i might look into someone else..i mean i love her work just hope she give me the same price..how u go from 150 for 1 person and 3 people 200?

#35 inunez

inunez
          • 172 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:51 AM

she just emailed me back and told me she can charge me $350 for 6 people which includes travel expenses. i'm waiting to hear back how much it would be for just myself. i emailed my resort to see if they can waive the visitors pass since she's onl going to be there for a few hours. my WC is being ...well u know...she said no. especially since shes an outside vendor. my TA is getting involved...lets see what she can get done.

#36 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:42 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by GregsBride
              Hi inuenez,

I did an inital search on Facebook for queen bee and several people came back, but if you use the email search box at the bottom of the page her page should come up. I used this address:

jamaicasqueenbee@yahoo.com

Christina

I put tha email adress in and a debra barrett came up frm CA is that her?

#37 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
              • 319 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:48 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by inunez
                she just emailed me back and told me she can charge me $350 for 6 people which includes travel expenses. i'm waiting to hear back how much it would be for just myself. i emailed my resort to see if they can waive the visitors pass since she's onl going to be there for a few hours. my WC is being ...well u know...she said no. especially since shes an outside vendor. my TA is getting involved...lets see what she can get done.
                Where are u getting married at?

#38 inunez

inunez
                • 172 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Soon2beWed09
                  Where are u getting married at?
                  i'm getting married at the RIU Negril. i kinda think they shoudl have the same protocal for all RIU resorts. ur getting married at a RIU 2 right?

#39 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
                  • 67 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

I don't see what's so crazy about it. If you have the money, go for it! If not, then don't. It's around the same price as I would have paid to get married here in Philadelphia so to me it's not a big deal.

#40 inunez

inunez
                    • 172 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TMclean
                      hi TMclean, i know ur probably on ur honeymoon...congrats on being a MRS!
                      do you have any pictures of Loni's work and a review? how was she?
                      i'm still having trouble with my resort voiding the day pass fee. the wedding corrdinator is being a little difficult.
                      hope to hear from you soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users