Photo

makeup artist

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#11 ~Debra~

~Debra~
  • 500 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:21 AM

Oh and Sadeki requires a 100.00 deposit but that's taken off the costs of the services. I just checked my email. She said the price for makeup and hair starts at 28.00 plus 2% gratuity. The main reason I chose to have someone come to me instead of using the resort's salon is actually not because I don't trust their work but I've seen a lot of brides say that they are very slow and/or there are not many stylists and I don't want to be in the salon for hours since there will be four of us and run the risk of being late for the ceremony. Its really for my our comfort and convenience.

#12 inunez

inunez
    • 172 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:25 AM

debra - do you have a website or email address for sadeki? loni jones' work looks great, but i think that's a little out of my price range!

#13 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
      • 1,572 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Debra~
        Oh and Sadeki requires a 100.00 deposit but that's taken off the costs of the services. I just checked my email. She said the price for makeup and hair starts at 28.00 plus 2% gratuity. The main reason I chose to have someone come to me instead of using the resort's salon is actually not because I don't trust their work but I've seen a lot of brides say that they are very slow and/or there are not many stylists and I don't want to be in the salon for hours since there will be four of us and run the risk of being late for the ceremony. Its really for my our comfort and convenience.
        That's a really good price-- can you share her info?

#14 ~Debra~

~Debra~
        • 500 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:03 PM

Just to clarify makeup starts at 28 and hair ALSO starts at 28. Not 28 for both LOL just didn't want you all to be confused. Here's her info:

Sadeki Peterkin (Ms.)

Managing Director

Chic-Events

Montego Bay

Jamaica

1-876-425-9348

Chic-Events

#15 KHarrod

KHarrod
          • 902 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

Does anyone have examples of her work?

#16 ~Debra~

~Debra~
            • 500 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:52 PM

That's the ONE thing I don't have. Someone on here recommended her. I don't remember who but she may be able to provide you with pictures of her work. I'm interested in seeing pics too.

#17 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
              • 319 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:14 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~Debra~

ok so would we have to pay for a day for her too?

#18 ~Debra~

~Debra~
                • 500 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

Yeah you would have to pay for a day pass for her.

#19 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
                  • 67 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

Anyone who is not a actual guest at the resort, you would have to pay for a day pass.

#20 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
                    • 67 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Is she sends you pictures or anything will you post?? TIA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users