Photo

Staying together the night before wedding?

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#111 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
  • 423 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:08 AM

We are planning on not staying together the night before the wedding, and avoiding ecahother all day before the wedding. We lived together for a number of years now, but it's tradition, and I think that when we see eachother after that short amount of distance and time will make it that much more special. I probably won't be able to sleep without him, but oh well!

#112 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:43 AM

I love the idea of staying apart the night and before and during the day before the wedding.  I think that just because our DW is non-traditional and the fact that we live together is "non-traditional" (though it seems more normal now!) doesn't mean everything about our wedding is going to be that way.  I love the idea of it being special and I think this will only add to that!!!

Love that you are doing that Leigh! What about the boys lol

#113 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:34 AM

they are staying in london with some family who are not coming to Jamaica....but we are doing a tropical party for them back home the same day as the wedding. They are getting the same linen outfits that daddy is wearing......as much as I LOVE my boys...... i dont want to honeymoon with them lol lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users