24 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 October 2006 - 12:46 PM

use this thread to submit contest ideas. i can come up with small prizes and also award the winner the "member of the momth" award.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 gkashmira

gkashmira
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:28 PM

Tammy, I think the hardest thing for new members to do is really post a lot and get to know everybody. Since it's the beginning of the month maybe it would be a fun chance to do a most active NEW member of the month. For example you can count people who have signed up on the sight in September and then whoever posts the most in October wins... it's really just a take on the idea you already had.
    Kashmira & Dan
    Happily married since June 16, 2007
    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gkashmira
    Tammy, I think the hardest thing for new members to do is really post a lot and get to know everybody. Since it's the beginning of the month maybe it would be a fun chance to do a most active NEW member of the month. For example you can count people who have signed up on the sight in September and then whoever posts the most in October wins... it's really just a take on the idea you already had.
    that is a great idea...

let's do it! i have some good newby gifts like a martha stewart wedding planner that is brand new.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 gkashmira

gkashmira
    • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:37 PM

That's hilarious because I ALSO have a Martha Stewart wedding planner that's brand new. A friend gavce it to me (I think someone gave it to her!). It would definitely be useful for a newbie to have! In fact I should start using mine now that I think about it...
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:06 AM

any more ideas!

Awards and recognition: 

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:56 PM

i was wondering what we could do to get some of the hawaii, Riviera maya, dominican republic brides to feel more comfortable and become more active...

i can do a prize like a travel certificate like before...MarieElena used hers that she won and it saved her $50.

what do you guys think?

Awards and recognition: 

#7 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:57 PM

Sounds like a great idea. I'd love to see more brides on here.

#8 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:12 PM

Good Idea. I'll be thinking of ideas but I'm not real creative like that. Hmmmm.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#9 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
          • 550 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
          • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
          • LocationCharlotte

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:16 PM

Sounds good to me. I've been trying to think of something, but nothing is coming to mind.
          Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
          June 23, 2007
          Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
          Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:10 PM

what if we do a most posts but we will seperate it into:
          • cabo
          • rm/cancun
          • caribbean
          • hawaii

so we can have 4 winners...one from each area....we can have it for the month of nov. but no mods can win...

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users