FOR SALE STARFISH jewelry and other stuff

Hey Ladies! My mom just came back from a trip and she bought a ton of stuff including starfish themed jewelry which I know all of us have been looking for. I gave my MOH & bridesmaid a set of earrings and necklace as well as the anklet to wear on the wedding day and all the ladies are getting a pair of earrings in the OOT bags. Let me know if you are interested in them. Prices do not include shipping. Paypal please

Click the image to open in full size.

starfish earrings in silver tones also available in gold tones $8.50 a pair

starfish necklace in gold tones $16

starfish necklace in silver tones $16

set of earrings and necklace in gold tones $22 for the set

set of earrings in silver tones $ 22 for the set

anklet in silver tones really cute great for MOH or OOT bags with shiny and matte silver balls $6

She actually has more stuff just don't have a ton of time, we have starfish brooches, different styles and colors of starfish necklaces and earrings too but send me a private message or post here for questions or to buy them. There is a discount for multiple items. Thanks

Hi Ladies! Ok I have a lot more items to choose from. Let me know what you are interested in, All prices are in USD plus shipping. Paypal please. thank you! Happy Shopping

These brooches are super cute! can be used as bouquet stem jewels or on flower girl baskets etc the ideas are endless. For the monograms most letters are available but ask me if I have what you need, the heart is available in clear, light pink, bright pink, red, lime green and blue. They are $8 each

hair comb beautiful! so elegant with an updo! it is in silver tones and is 4 inches long. $14

Gorgeous brooch heart shaped in gold tones 2 inches across & 1.5 inches tall $16

Heart shaped buckles in silver tones, great for crafts. I am using mine for making my own flip flips with bling, also as my bouquet stem design so many different applications. The small ones are just under an inch wide and just under an inch tall. I have 5 of them $ 2.50 each. The larger ones are 1.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches tall I have 4 of these $ 7 each

Medium sized tiara for bride or flower girls in silver tones. It is 1.75 inches tall at the peak and 2.75 inches wide at the design part. I have a few of them $11 each

cute tiaras in gold and also silver tones perfect for flower girls I have a few of them. they are 1.25 inches at the peak and 1.5 inches wide $ 9 each

More to come in the next post

a pic of all 3 tiaras together

starfish brooch in gold tones, so adorable I have a few of these $13 each

very cute starfish necklace in silver tones perfect size for flower girls too! I have similar earrings to match if needed. The starfish itself is 3/4 of an inch wide and 1 inch tall $10 each i have a few of them

This is a very nice set of earrings & necklace perfect for Bridesmaids or bride!

I have a few sets in gold or silver $ 22 for the set, ask me if you want to buy separately

This is a very nice set of earrings & necklace perfect for Bridesmaids or bride!

I have a few sets in gold or silver $ 22 for the set, ask me if you want to buy separately

Cute set in gold Finger starfish earrings and necklace $20 for the set, ask me if you want to buy separately

Cute set in silver Finger starfish earrings and necklace $20 for the set, ask me if you want to buy separately

These are super cute hair jewels on sticks but they can also be used as a bouquet starfish no problem. they come in clear (1 only), blue, turquoise, pink or purple. They are 1 inch by 1 inch in size. really adorable! $ 9 each

another pic of the starfish hair sticks or bouquet jewels to show you how long the sticks are

Gorgeous Large Starfish with long chain in silver tones! Makes a great BM gift. so nice on! I love mine. It is long and it is also adjustable in length. starfish is 2.25 inches wide and 2.25 inches tall. the chain is 24 inches adjustable to 27 inches. A great stunning piece! $20 each

OK that is it, if you are purchasing a bunch of items I can give you a better price based on the quantity. PM me if you are interested! I hope you guys like them.

Shanon, I am so glad you liked the set! I love mine too and that is what my BM are wearing! Thanks Take Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay2679 View Post
Just wanted to let you know I received our gold set yesterday...and its gorgeous! The pictures don't do the jewelry justice!

Thank you again!