Photo

Maggie Sottero "Reese"

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 egsarah

egsarah
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:52 PM

I adore both! Caprice wasn't out yet when I bought my dress. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it too but I'm already a Reese bride!

#42 AJandNate2010

AJandNate2010
    • 58 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:27 PM

I tried on that dress too! :) I also agree that you should wear your hair up to show off the back. So pretty!
      http://ticker.7910.o....1hcnJpZWQh.gif

Final guest count... 63 adults and 10 kids!!

#43 Mikki123

Mikki123
      • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:54 PM

Hello :)

I read on a topic about the maggie sottero reese dress that you chose the Caprice. I'm in LOVE with this dress in the picture, but not too sure what it would look like on a real bride. Would you be able to pretty please send me a photo of you in the dress? Great choice!

#44 keeleymcc

keeleymcc
        • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:29 PM

I love the Reese! Unfortunately I am on a very tight budget.  If anyone is interested in selling their dress, I would need a size 6 ideally, but probably could work with a size 4 or 8.  My wedding date is 6/11/11.  For those asking about the Caprice, I felt it was a much wider silouette than the Reese.  Thanks:)

#45 abs824

abs824
          • 153 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

I am in LOVE with dress! Any sellers? Size 4 or 6? How true to size does this dress run?

#46 radema4234

radema4234
            • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hello Reese,   I am in love with the Reese gown and would love it for my wedding...however, I have run into some health problems and had to spend most all of our wedding money on expenses for the Mayo clinic. Anyone interested in selling your dress??? If so what size/color is it? Please LMK.  Thanks, Jamie radema4234@yahoo.com

#47 Laura1220

Laura1220
              • Site Supporter
              • 60 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

My Reese arrived a few weeks ago and although I am in love with my dress, I don't like the accessories that I have to go with it!  I would love to see pics of brides in their Reese on their wedding day to see what jewelry, veil, accessories you wore and also how you did your hair!  Thanks Ladies!

#48 nursebrooke

nursebrooke
                • 95 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

I am a Reese bride! Mine will not be in until March. I am so anxious to get it!!! I am also confused about accessories and hair.

Life is better with your best friend, that's why I am marrying mine <3

#49 kllyjansen

kllyjansen
                  • 38 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Just curious about the jewelry some of you have chosen... I'm looking for earrings that match the beads, pearls, and crystals on the straps. Did anyone find something that matched perfectly?

#50 AmandaPadilla

AmandaPadilla
                    • 38 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

I am a Reese bride! My final fitting is next week. I cannot wait! 

I will have to double check on the size I ordered, I am a street size 4-6, but wedding gown sizing is different. I may be interested in selling it after the wedding, not sure yet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users