Photo

Maggie Sottero "Reese"

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#11 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!!! I like having a "side do" like a loose ponytail or a loose bun on one side with a flower...

#12 Izzybel

Izzybel
    • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:19 PM

Hi egsarah,

Thanks for your consideration but what is TTD stand for? But let me know if you will sell your dress after your wedding. Thanks alot.

#13 micosmiling

micosmiling
      • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 03:21 AM

Hi,
        Hope you B2B don't mind a H2B asking a question.
        I'm from the UK and my B2B is looking at the reese dress, she's had so much heartache through one thing and another, I kinda of wanted to help her out and if it meant me knowing the possible dress she was going to wear then I had to break tradition.
        I'm just asking because I have seen this dress on a site called topbridaldresses dot com and was wondering if this dress is legitmate or what you ladies might be paying yourselves for this dress. I'm looking at maybe buying this as a suprise for her. If she wears it or not I just thought I could give the love of my life something.
        So sorry if this is the wrong place to post or I've done something to offend apologise now.
        Good luck all.
        Micosmiling

#14 montegobay09

montegobay09
        • 832 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:06 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by micosmiling
          Hi,
          Hope you B2B don't mind a H2B asking a question.
          I'm from the UK and my B2B is looking at the reese dress, she's had so much heartache through one thing and another, I kinda of wanted to help her out and if it meant me knowing the possible dress she was going to wear then I had to break tradition.
          I'm just asking because I have seen this dress on a site called topbridaldresses dot com and was wondering if this dress is legitmate or what you ladies might be paying yourselves for this dress. I'm looking at maybe buying this as a suprise for her. If she wears it or not I just thought I could give the love of my life something.
          So sorry if this is the wrong place to post or I've done something to offend apologise now.
          Good luck all.
          Micosmiling
          How cute!! Sorry I can't help you with this at all cause I only just became aware of the dress by reading this thread but you're very sweet for wanting to help your FI with this.

Oh and Izzybel...TTD means Trash The Dress...it's usually done the day after the wedding...you get to lay in the sand, go in the ocean, jump in a pool or find a location like a waterfall or something and do shots that you normally wouldn't do in a wedding dress...I guess that's how I'd explain it...I'm sure you'll see TONS of pics for TTD's on here

#15 egsarah

egsarah
          • 355 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

Mine came in YESTERDAY!!!! I'm going to try it on this afternoon...I'm so excited!!

#16 egsarah

egsarah
            • 355 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:16 AM

Micosmiling I just sent you a PM.

#17 pritchardcurlew

pritchardcurlew
              • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by egsarah
                Mine came in YESTERDAY!!!! I'm going to try it on this afternoon...I'm so excited!!

egsarah, how did you find the dress after you tried it on? I found the Reese dress in a magazine months ago and I've been in love with is ever since! I'm planning on ordering it soon but I just wanted to know first hand how it fit, looked ect. because I live in Newfoundland and can't try it on before I order. Do you have any pics or anything?

Thanks, :)

Cyndi Pritchard

#18 egsarah

egsarah
                • 355 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

Cyndi...my computer crashed last week right after I sent you the PM. ALLLLL of my pics were on it.

I'm currently having the hard drive re-formatted and once I get everything back up and running I'll be sure to post some pics for you. I just didn't want you to think that I'd forgotten.

#19 H&F

H&F
                  • 361 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:51 PM

pritchardcurlew-- what exactly were you wondering about the dress? I tried on the sample at the store and am still waiting for my dress to come in. I could probably answer any question you may have.

#20 egsarah

egsarah
                    • 355 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

Okay I know a lot of you have been waiting so here they are...PICS!! Please excuse the hair and goofy face.

I'm going to have it hemmed and taken in at the bust (I am NOT well endowed). Otherwise it fits pretty perfectly!!

Front

Click the image to open in full size.

Back

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users