Photo

Cruise Wedding OOT Bags

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 jjwelsh

jjwelsh
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

I had NO idea what an OOT bags was before reading these boards but I had ordered stuff to make bags for the sailing and non sailing guests a long time ago just a small way to say TY for joining us. It isn't much but it's a little something and we are also having a small fruit bsket sent to each cabin from Carnival we only have 9 "cabins" in total and figured whoever was in the cabin could share the fruit. We got all our "OOT" stuff from OTC the bags are just gift bag material so disposable but say Welcome to our Wedding on them which I tought was cute and they contain:

Two Hearts Wedding “Love Notes” Notepads

WEDDING MESSAGE PENS

TWO HEARTS ONE LOVE FACIAL TISSUE PACKS

LOVE BUBBLE MAGNET FAVOR

MINI CHOCOLATE WEDDING STICKER (For Hershey Hugs and Kisses) The labels read "To Have and To Hold", "Happily Ever After", "Best Wishes", "A Wonderful Day", "Love Is Forever" and "Congratulations"

WEDDING LOTTERY TICKET HOLDER FAVOR (Going to put 2 scratch off tickets in each)

MINIATURE WEDDING CANDY WRAPPERS (Hershey Minitures)

"LOVE" PLAYING CARDS

WEDDING FORTUNE COOKIES (50PC) Also ordered a small take out type box to put 2 cookies in for each guest

TUX & GOWN WEDDING BUTTERMINTS

WEDDING SWIRL POPS (Personilized Free)

PERSONALIZED WEDDING BOTTLE STICKERS (Putting on water bottles and putting 2 per bag) (Personilized Free)

PERSONALIZE WEDDING COOKIE CUTTER W/CARD (Personilized Free)

We spent 150.00 for stuff to make 24 Bags. We are also doing is ordering lanyards for each sailing guest. OTC has Plain white ones and we are going to write on them the ship name and date. 

#52 dai69

dai69
    • 49 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

We just finished putting ours together.

We did it over time and were finally satisfied that eough was enough.

This stuff really does add up, and thankfully we only have 12 sailing guest! lol

OOT Bag - 1 per cabin

051.JPG

IMG00850-20110619-2009.jpg

OOT Bag - 1 for each sailing guest

014.JPG

Guest1_a.JPG

Cabin Key Card Holder

Guest3.JPG

Guest4.JPG

#53 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:33 AM

They turned out great!  Your guests will love them.  The bags are really cute!

#54 allbap

allbap
        • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:02 PM

Woohoo, I won my Johnson and Johnson first aid kits on eBay.  With shipping they came to about 70 cent each.  Each one contains 12 items. Now to find some hand sanitizers.

#55 luvfordalo

luvfordalo
          • Site Supporter
          • 21 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

I've got to get on the ball. I feel left out great ideas here though!

#56 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
            • 281 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

Dai69, I love your bags and the contents! I thought I read somewhere (maybe cruise critic?) that you weren't going to do favors or oot bags, but those are awesome!!

I am less then 10 months away and I have almost all the stuff for our OOT bags done.. except the sunblocks, I want to make sure they don't expire.. but I got caught up in oot bag shopping, I have to concentrate on paying on the cruise/wedding now lol

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
              ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#57 Tammy86

Tammy86
              • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

They look perfect!!! Well done!!! x

#58 shutterbug

shutterbug
                • Site Supporter
                • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

Your bags came out so cute!

#59 jenbear25

jenbear25
                  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:04 AM

All the welcome bags look fantastic.  Everyone has such wonderful ideas; you've all inspired me to include.  We were just planning on doing custom logo printed or embroidered canvas tote bags with personalized beach towels, but now I want to add more.  I really like the idea of lanyards for room keys/ID and travel mugs (especially since Disney Cruise Line offers complimentary soda fountains).  And about half our group has never cruised before so a survival kit would be handy and useful. 

Thanks everyone for inspiring me!

#60 dai69

dai69
                    • 49 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

Dai69, I love your bags and the contents! I thought I read somewhere (maybe cruise critic?) that you weren't going to do favors or oot bags, but those are awesome!!

I am less then 10 months away and I have almost all the stuff for our OOT bags done.. except the sunblocks, I want to make sure they don't expire.. but I got caught up in oot bag shopping, I have to concentrate on paying on the cruise/wedding now lol

Hi Annie -

Originally we weren't going to do the OOT bags since it was an 'added' cost, and the favors we just weren't sure what we wanted to give. As you can see we decided to them and I am happy we did. Guest were surprised and also said how much they liked them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users