Photo

Cruise Wedding OOT Bags

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#11 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:07 PM

I like the old one better Also carnival brides cant have candles either but I guess the flameless one would work. I scratched purchasing activity books and I made some. I got some copies of soduku and a few word searches on her but I ened up making my own as well. I also added some crosswords, the dots game connect 5 a maze and tic tac toe. It ended up being 15 pages. I will make the copies (40 of them) at work one evening when its just myself a friend there. I'll prolly do them back to back so I only use 8 pages per book instead of 15. Thats a lot of (stolen) paper lol.

#12 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

It's back! Haha I like this one better too...
      Way to go printing your own, that's what I did, I "stole" paper from my old school, I figured I paid them enough!

#13 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
      • 712 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

Im so excited on Sat my FI gave me permission to make my big OTC purchase for my OOT bags. My total with shipping ended up being 150 but with my newsletter coupon I ended up spending 131.00 I am soo excited and I cant wait till everything comes.

#14 bermuda11909

bermuda11909
        • 17 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:28 PM

Here's another question- How and when are you distributing the bags to your guests? I'm having some trouble figuring out the best way. Right now I am leaning towards taking them to dinner the first night and handing them out at that time. What are the rest of you doing?

#15 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
          • 712 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

Im still up in the air. I'll either do them at dinner the first night or the cocktail party we're having on the second day.

#16 kerbear99

kerbear99
            • 32 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

I saw on a post that someone was going to ask the Stewards on the ship to hand them out but first going through the Pursers desk. It's an idea anyway, just thought I would put out that idea.

#17 lodixon

lodixon
              • 41 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kerbear99
                I saw on a post that someone was going to ask the Stewards on the ship to hand them out but first going through the Pursers desk. It's an idea anyway, just thought I would put out that idea.
                I think I want to distribute my bags like this. I plan on calling carnival and asking them how I would go about doing this.

#18 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                • 712 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:31 PM

I agree having the purser distribute them would prolly be my favorite idea. I asked my PVP ab it and she said that it should be doable but it's just based on whether or not the Purser's will feel like doing it. They basically would send them to the head of room stewards and he'd give them to the appropriate room steward and they'd put them in the rooms. I'd just be worried that they may not make it.

#19 cruisebride2009

cruisebride2009
                  • 31 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

I sent out my cruise gift bags about two weeks ago for my guests. My bags were beach bags that I purchased last year from Old Navy. Each bag had: a beach towel, room key holder, sunscreen, battery powered hand held fans, beach mat, and first aid kit with alka seltzer, band aids, sanitizer and motrin. We decided to go ahead and mail them to our guests ahead of time because we have no suitcase space to transport everything.

#20 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                    • 712 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:38 AM

Yay!!! My OTC Item just arrived. At like 8am lol i was still in bed. I just cleared off my table in my office and now im getting ready to go thru my items. I'm soo excited lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users